Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: LNP invests $120 million in boating and fishing infrastructure, deepening waterways

Re: LNP invests $120 million in boating and fishing infrastructure, deepening waterwa

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    Nah - probably me. I was thinking of rewriting everything into a monosyllabic vocabulary so that dunderheads could understand it but then I realised that they would still find in it a labyrinth of ambiguity that they would have trouble in comprehending.

Phill was almost right ...

except that he needed to add, "or give him internet access into open forums, especially those concerning politics or Etecs."

I remember that movie ..David Bowie was in it.

come on now..us dunderheads can understand a lot of things..we can memorise the South Sydney song..is there anything else that matters?

Re: LNP invests $120 million in boating and fishing infrastructure, deepening waterwa

Aw c'mon charlie, don't tell me your going to start insulting etecs now?????????
    Sorry mate, just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelr View Post
    Aw c'mon charlie, don't tell me your going to start insulting etecs now?????????
    Sorry mate, just kidding.

Insult anyone? Who? Me? The word is not even in my lexicon.

At least Etecs would know that they are being insulted.

We seem to have got a little off topic. Hopefully Mark will have something concrete to add soon
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    We seem to have got a little off topic. Hopefully Mark will have something concrete to add soon
    I certainly hope so, but while we're waiting.............

All together now

Glory, Glory to South Sydney
    South Sydney Marches On
    When speaking of the champions
    One stands above the rest
    Of glories old and records proud
    When often put to test
    Of fine traditions, history
    That others cannot best
    They wear the red and green
    South Sydney Marches On

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post

Oh Horse you are a card.

Leave that sort of stuff for the jokes thread mate- at least then Im ready to laugh and wont read with a mouthful of weetbix which has just exited my nose in a series of guffaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickleish View Post
    Hey Chop I think Greg P was referring to Charleville not you.
    lol,, of course he was reffering to PH,,thats why i like him,,

on a more serious note

news tonite had a fairly good topic,,, Bligh vs Can Do

Bligh admitted that Lab will lose the election 2 days ago,,, Can Do admitted that he will not SUE over their Media Campaign with his intracity of family companies

one sat there and copped it,, one walked away,,, (somewhere in those undies,,, BALLS have to grow)

another part of the broadcast was over the "LACK" of support from ANY Government to stop Aussie company's being sold out to overseas investors

NEW to me was HUGGIES,, supermarkets (woolworths) no longer sell this brand because they cannot conform within their 14 day "FRESH" policy,,, shit don't do an audit on my conditioner/shampoo bottles,,, tho' if i knew a 1 litre bottle of FRESHNESS was stale and was out of date?? ,, or the bulk buy of Huggies had a 14 day use by date,,, (grand daughters saw this in my household),,

so the company sells of this part of their production,,,, overseas,,, and AUSTRALIA gives the new owners benefits to import it??

i had to rewind this part and hear it again,, it is right,, (until proven guilty),,, we allow Aussie made to be sold overseas,,, and then give better benefits to the new owners to restock the shelves,, those benefits are dependable (i hope) on the amount of import they have to offer and what they may have also in their range,, meanwhile unemployment????

BONDS,, gone,, but we still buy undies,, HEINZ,,, (tomato sauce,, wasnt Dick Smith on a crusade trying to save this icon??,,, officially owned via a larger OS shareholder ),,,(the most recent),, Aeroguard/Dettol,,,

i was witness to a mate of a mates ORCHARD in 1995,, the orchard was (in my eyes) 100% productive,,, every tree was overloaded,,, they dumped 62% of the yeild,, overseas imports ,, we allow Maccas,, (pineapple,, import),, Hungry J's ( beetroot import),, and so on and so on

I AM GOING TO RUN FOR THIS SHIT,, crikey all i have to do is create a bullshit story about my oposition on the dying moments,,, i get voted in,, then im elected (must apologise soon thereafter,, apply for drivers licence,, and look surprised at my first visit to Canberra),, well that's how my current Electorate became

AND IT'S COMPULSORY TO VOTE ??????,,, ,,,,,,,so AUSFISH PARTY,,, i will start a new thread with my promises (1st lie) ,, I will support all of you in need (by raising taxes),,and if you are lucky,,, i'll do it again (next election,, give me time to work on it)

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID,,,,,,,,,,,, i thought government was elected to protect the people,,,, not fu^%$n screw them
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Robinson MP View Post
    LNP pledges $120 million funds for marine infrastructure fund
    LNP Member for Cleveland, and Shadow Minister for Main Roads, Fisheries and Marine Infrastructure, Mark Robinson has welcomed the LNP’s $120 million package to build more boat ramps, artificial reefs, fishing pontoons and deepen channels over the next four years.
    “This is part of the LNP’s commitment to fix two decades of neglect of marine infrastructure under this tired, 20-year Labor government,” Mr Robinson said.
    The Marine Infrastructure Fund will spend $120 million over four years to improve access to Queensland’s marine environment.
    Fifty million dollars will go to small marine infrastructure such as boat ramps and fishing pontoons for our recreational fishers and boaties.
    “The rest will be invested into key access improvements at Trinity Inlet in Cairns and the Gold Coast Broadwater as the LNP understands the importance of getting the basics right.
    “A CanDo LNP Government will invest in improving access to the Broadwater and key Gold Coast waterways with $30 million over the next four years for essential deepening work.
    “In addition we will re-establish a Gold Coast Waterways Authority to guide future day to day operation of this great natural asset.
    “The LNP understands fishing is one of the most popular pastimes in Queensland and is committed to giving fishers and boaties a better deal.
    “We will work with fishing and boating groups and responsible environmental advocates to achieve common sense and value-for-money outcomes.”
    Mr Robinson said fishing and marine recreation had suffered under Premier Anna Bligh, Fisheries Minister Craig Wallace and Labor which was more focussed on green spin than on practical action to provide infrastructure to protect the marine environment while allowing Queenslanders to enjoy fishing and boating in coastal waters.
    “Only a CanDo LNP Government will consult widely, plan properly and deliver the right infrastructure to allow Queenslander to enjoy our coastal waterways.
    “It’s time for a change. A strong and united LNP Government will get Queensland back on track.”

09 March 2012
    OK ..... This sounds like Policy to me

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

You must be mistaken NAGG, i just can't see where you are coming from. Evidence , proof show me something for heavens sake just show me something..

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ha ha i wonder where they hiding, some drongo will know soon ha ha.
    hilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Robinson MP View Post
    LNP pledges $120 million funds for marine infrastructure fund
    LNP Member for Cleveland, and Shadow Minister for Main Roads, Fisheries and Marine Infrastructure, Mark Robinson has welcomed the LNP’s $120 million package to build more boat ramps, artificial reefs, fishing pontoons and deepen channels over the next four years.
    “This is part of the LNP’s commitment to fix two decades of neglect of marine infrastructure under this tired, 20-year Labor government,” Mr Robinson said.
    The Marine Infrastructure Fund will spend $120 million over four years to improve access to Queensland’s marine environment.
    Fifty million dollars will go to small marine infrastructure such as boat ramps and fishing pontoons for our recreational fishers and boaties.
    “The rest will be invested into key access improvements at Trinity Inlet in Cairns and the Gold Coast Broadwater as the LNP understands the importance of getting the basics right.
    “A CanDo LNP Government will invest in improving access to the Broadwater and key Gold Coast waterways with $30 million over the next four years for essential deepening work.
    “In addition we will re-establish a Gold Coast Waterways Authority to guide future day to day operation of this great natural asset.
    “The LNP understands fishing is one of the most popular pastimes in Queensland and is committed to giving fishers and boaties a better deal.
    “We will work with fishing and boating groups and responsible environmental advocates to achieve common sense and value-for-money outcomes.”
    Mr Robinson said fishing and marine recreation had suffered under Premier Anna Bligh, Fisheries Minister Craig Wallace and Labor which was more focussed on green spin than on practical action to provide infrastructure to protect the marine environment while allowing Queenslanders to enjoy fishing and boating in coastal waters.
    “Only a CanDo LNP Government will consult widely, plan properly and deliver the right infrastructure to allow Queenslander to enjoy our coastal waterways.
    “It’s time for a change. A strong and united LNP Government will get Queensland back on track.”

09 March 2012
    you can now edit that word out Mark.

All of the fishing & boating policies and projects I announced are underway - net licence buyback, marine infrastructure fund and fairer access for rec fishers. We have been in government 8 months only and have 2 years plus to fulfill our promises.