Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brissie tinnie and tackle show

Brissie tinnie and tackle show

23rd-25th March, cant think of a better way to spend my birthday, well i could but it will do...

Re: Brissie tinnie and tackle show

haha wayne..I just had a birthday on sunday..was fantastic..lunch with 2 of the grandkids.

now don't spend too much at the tinnie and tackle show..you could get into trouble

Happy birthday guys.

My birthday is the Saturday after the show, so I will have to get something whilst there at the show before hand - hmmmm

Haven't made my mind up which day yet. Will look at speakers listed and see if one day really stands out. I did enjoy listening to Scalem's uncle's presentation last year.
    Cheers

Trev

you could get into trouble
    nar its cool, the minister for finace likes going to the TnT show.....all is good..

Has anyone ever picked up some good buys or bargains at the show ? .......... what sort of things have you picked up ?

Sorry about the hijack

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I'll hitting it up on the Friday. Saturday is voting day, so every man and his dog will be out on the weekend and probably hit up the show. Would've liked to see Paul Wortseling on the weekend but yeah, wayyy too busy for me.

Went to the Home Show the other week, the RNA is in a real mess with all the reno's going on. A lot of the old (down hill) areas are demolished now, not sure where they'll fit everything. Hope it's still as big and buzzing as last year's. Same goes for all the 4x4 stuff, where they used to do their demonstrations looks all gone.

Has anyone seen any entry discounts/promo's from sponsors (Club Marine, Waeco etc). I'll be taking a carload on the day, wouldn't hurt for some of these old pensioners I'll be taking

I will be there Friday got the day off work to go hopefull there will be some bargins there.

Think I'll be going Friday...couple of speakers on that day I wouldn't mind listening to and catching up with.

Just noticed a post on Club Marine's website offering 20% off entry fee if you flash your membership card at the gate.

I'll be there from 0900 on Friday morning spending a few hours at the FFSAQ stand before having a look around.

The courier mail offers a 2 for 1 discount to people who get home delivery and its available via the net for such people. My neighbour has got it the last couple of years. There is also a 20% discount if you bring your RACQ card.

Finish work at 1:00 am friday morning and get a couple of hours sleep. I've decided to get the train in so up at 5:00 am, will be at the gate by 9:00 am. There is a couple of forums I would like to attend which aren't on any other day, CAN'T WAIT!
    Good things come to those who bait

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Think I'll be going Friday...couple of speakers on that day I wouldn't mind listening to and catching up with.
    I have decided to go in Friday as well.

See you there or travel in together ?

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I'll ring ya in a couple of days......

Ok..............

Lp
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here