Thread: Pine River 2/03

Pine River 2/03

Fish the Pine today and got two nice flatties on plastics near the Hornibrook bridge. The water was chocolate and fresh to taste. I also snaged a crab pot that has been washed down during the recent floods, it did not have a proper float rather a sort of square sponge that is now covered with barnacles. The name on the tag is B. Adams from bracken ridge but the phone number is disconnected. Should this be your net please PM me to make arrangements to pick it up (Finders fee of one stubbie optional)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0116.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	77479

Re: Pine River 2/03

Good sign of hope the return to local fishing is starting. Thanks for posting. One of those looks nicely over 60 thats a nice fish

Blog Entries

Couple of nice lizards mate. Heading off shortly myself. Hope I do as well as you did

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Couple of nice lizards mate. Heading off shortly myself. Hope I do as well as you did
    Jeez the suspence is killing me...what happenned (I've been pulling out trees all day, I need to get a life)

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    Jeez the suspence is killing me...what happenned (I've been pulling out trees all day, I need to get a life)
    Will not have time to pull out trees soon Tim , your new toy will be ready.
    Say hello to Trace for me.
    Shawn