Thread: Haswing...onyone got one?

Haswing...onyone got one?

Ive been looking into setting up an electric motor on my boat and was going to sell my jetski to fund the project... anyway after all the crappy weather i have been jetskiing more than fishing and have decided to keep the old girl..
    So plan B is now in action and i have been scouring the best/cheapest options. I just cant see how/why this thing is so cheap.. 55lb wireless remote control and at $600.00 brand new with some pretty cool features im left asking the question.. what the hell is wrong with it??

Anyone got one of the HASWING leccy motors?? if so are they any good? thoughts and comments would be great..
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Re: Haswing...onyone got one?

Correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt the name say something? Sounds like on of those cheap asian names that doesnt instill confidence in them.

Mike

min kota... correct me if im wrong... sounds pretty asian to me too lol

hasawaty winny what?

Quote Originally Posted by nathank View Post
    Ive been looking into setting up an electric motor on my boat and was going to sell my jetski to fund the project... anyway after all the crappy weather i have been jetskiing more than fishing and have decided to keep the old girl..
    So plan B is now in action and i have been scouring the best/cheapest options. I just cant see how/why this thing is so cheap.. 55lb wireless remote control and at $600.00 brand new with some pretty cool features im left asking the question.. what the hell is wrong with it??

Anyone got one of the HASWING leccy motors?? if so are they any good? thoughts and comments would be great..
    Mate had a look around the net and seems ok for the price, what is not made in china these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    hasawaty winny what?
    lol...yeah i know... i found it on ebay.... im pretty seriously considering buying one... would love to hear from someone that already has though first..

50 years on this rock has taught me that you normally get exactly what you pay for.
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

It is a $600 gamble, you might come up trumps. How attached are you to your 600?
    The watersnakes are not much more exy and now have a track record you can easily check out.
    Or you could go the hog and opt for the MinnKota and pay its premuim for probably the best on the market.
    Jack.