Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

i think i will fish bait and i am sure i will get a bigger snapp,kingie,amberjack, or any fish than tim d...hey tim u staying over straddie for the nite or do you have to take your skirt back to the missus...u really need to man up...bait fisho here and always will be

The shy guys will be there representing bait and I'm pretty sure Bret just cause will be there also

yep the humdinger will be there . look out .
    i think i will be using bait . netmaker hasn't sold me on the rubbers yet

team container ship

could it be argued that a live bait is really only an artificial artificial?
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Hi trev great to meet up with you &your boy on friday night,,I think TIM must be reading post & seeing how the bait fishos have been killing the arty boys re jason flogging davo on the banks trip I think jason must have been pissed when he agreed to fish artificials with davo so tims trying to coax rosco over to the other side but I could never see rosco putting on a skirt & make up to throw some bling around the bay wonder if davo has told jason about dress requirements to fish plastics god just amagine those 2 in full make up standing in davos tinny at mud throwing bling at the poor fish
    Mate - that is funny - most fish netted whilst on surface pissing themselves laughing .

Not sure how we will go with a bunch of big hairy cross dressers back at the weigh in though - the only good news is they wont be up on the podium collecting prizes just at the back applauding those with smelly fingers who look like real fishos.

It was great to catch up with you and the other guys - it's nice to see the fellas in real life are as classic as the characters they seem to be on the forum - lots of laughs.

Young bloke had a ball too - a good father and son outing
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    could it be argued that a live bait is really only an artificial artificial?
    So are you trying to wriggle your way into being able to use livebait or are these just some words of desperation?
    Cheers

Trev

What if the live bait was caught using artificial means? Does live bait need to be caught on bait to constitute "bait"? I'm confused now

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    What if the live bait was caught using artificial means? Does live bait need to be caught on bait to constitute "bait"? I'm confused now
    What would you rate a cast net as . . . ?

I plan on getting my bait with a lure - it is called CASH - works well in shops
    Cheers

Trev

say a squid or baitfish takes the artificial and then gets smashed on the way up by a big snap or jew etc. is it plastic caught or bait caught? doubt it would happen as plastics dont catch many small fish, but you never know. and the way it's cooling down already i dont think dresses will be worn exclusively by plastics boys. the skirts were already out on the last m&g (or should i say stayed at home?)
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

gee the bullshit has really started now...come on netmaker behave..u will be lucky to have any arti smashed let alone hookin a live then gettin smashed a 2nd time....my youngfella said this arvo are these arti boys for reel,a bit of plastic on the end of the line and they think they are invincable.i set him straight and said they are all a mob of cows hoofs who havnt come out the closet yet...and he said so there a mob of skirt wearing pansies who cannot fish and sure as hell cannot drink...you bet ya son spot on....bait for a feed plastic for a debt
    cheers rosco

G'day ladies (bait fisherman) and gentlemen, Ive been updating the original thread as much as i can, still need heaps of blokes to give me a team name plus let me know who there likely deckies will be. llourd has sent me a PM regarding a deckie position he has. He's going to be fishing the Bay in his 5.5 metre centre console and only uses artificials, anyone interested in going with him must have some knowledge of the bay as obviously he's keen to get onto some good fish to win some prizes.

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    my youngfella said this arvo are these arti boys for reel,a bit of plastic on the end of the line and they think they are invincable

The poor bugger has just been brainwashed by his old man

I heard he bought a berkley dvd once and you chucked it out before he got a chance to watch it and then grounded him for a week. No wonder the poor bugger is scared to ask if he can try a gulp

Wait till you use those jig's rosco, you will get used to landing big fish and you'll stop wasting your time with those pan size squire on bait.

cheers tim

so tim u sayin the good lord is a knob jockie tring to push a big plastic spoon into brians butt in search of a feed of pelican poo while playing the magical socktrumpet and farting pillies
    cheers rosco
    p.s sorry mods had a few beers

youngfella said squire is all good better a squire than no fish he says...lol