Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ddobson View Post
    Do we have a fee or anything else we have to do before start time.

Yeah mate the fee is $10,000 deposited into my bank account, i will send you my account details soon

Only kidding it's free to join this event, the only time it will cost you $$$$ is if you want to add another catergory to the list with a prize.

I will add you to the attending list

cheers tim

Thread updated on first page

Guy's that haven't got a team name yet please get thinking. Also for those who haven't decided if there fishing bait or artificials let me know as soon as you decide. And if you know who your deckies are most likely to be please advise me.

cheers tim

i just heard on the grape vine that the plastic boys are going to cheat on this friendly meet and greet with c4 plastic dynamite as there that worried the bait fisho's are going to spank there ass and scoop the prizes...this is the only way there going to catch a fish bloody bastards

cheers rosco

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    i just heard on the grape vine that the plastic boys are going to cheat on this friendly meet and greet with c4 plastic dynamite as there that worried the bait fisho's are going to spank there ass and scoop the prizes...this is the only way there going to catch a fish bloody bastards

cheers rosco
    Alls fair in Love and War
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

dont need c4 rosco. plastics are already dynamite.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Righto Tim, Lock me and SP Dude in as team "Still Tossing".

We shall be plastics only most likely stalking davo around peel or trying a few honey holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Righto Tim, Lock me and SP Dude in as team "Still Tossing".

We shall be plastics only most likely stalking davo around peel or trying a few honey holes.
    Honey Holes I thought you typed Glory Holes

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Honey Holes I thought you typed Glory Holes
    Don't push your fantasies on to me DT

Come ooon!!! someone must be looking for a deckie for crying out!!! hahahaha i fish with what ever lol bait, plastic, explosives, i'll even use a piece of string to tie on the end of my rod hahahaha can't let all you buggaz have all the fun i want those fish heads in the pot...chur bro

Cheers
    BillyT

Here's a suggestion for a team name. " The Muckin Uppers "
    Please feel free to use it.

after much internal debate, Poppin will be playing sidekick and bait is our chosen weapon

Just got a call from rosco, he has told me he will be fishing Artificials at the comp now and has begged me to teach him how to use soft plastics.

Good to see you have decided to enter the comp with a chance of winning now rosco

cheers tim

Hey 2IC how can I select - "like the dislike" for the above
    Cheers

Trev

Hi trev great to meet up with you &your boy on friday night,,I think TIM must be reading post & seeing how the bait fishos have been killing the arty boys re jason flogging davo on the banks trip I think jason must have been pissed when he agreed to fish artificials with davo so tims trying to coax rosco over to the other side but I could never see rosco putting on a skirt & make up to throw some bling around the bay wonder if davo has told jason about dress requirements to fish plastics god just amagine those 2 in full make up standing in davos tinny at mud throwing bling at the poor fish

Hi all
    Just read this thread

Sounds like a great time coming up. Have fun all.

Bait will win hands down.

Ronnie