Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

yeah mate that it...guess we will see on the day..pretty sure a good day will be had by all except tim d...he will donute for sure...with his form he would have more luck fishing in the loo for a feed.

Okay I have changed my prize and replaced the bottle of Johny Walker scotch with a Ausfish electric scales - I think a better prize that will suit anyone either non scotch drinkers or juniors.

So the prize is two wahoo trolling lures and the electric scales as seen in the products part of forum. I bought one for myself a little while back - good quality.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/shop/index...=index&cPath=7

Oh and if anyone is terribly excited about the scotch having won the prize I will hang onto the scales and they can have the black label scotch instead - can't be fairer than that
    Cheers

Trev

Updated your prize on the main post Trev

Looking forward to this event, please weather god's give us 5-10 knot winds.

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by TIM D View Post
    Updated your prize on the main post Trev

Looking forward to this event, please weather god's give us 5-10 knot winds.

cheers tim
    5 - 10s bugger that! I want 15 -20s that way the soft QLDers will all gather around sucking on their collective thumbs and the NSWelshmen will scoop the prize pool.

Disclaimer:
    Just had a really strong coffee and was feeling invincable.
    Bring it on sissies (oops coffee again)

Hi Tim,
    I am in as well, will book a camping spot.

Regards

J

Loving all the repartee on this thread, I think the weigh is going to be more exciting than the actual fishing.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Loving all the repartee on this thread, I think the weigh is going to be more exciting than the actual fishing.
    Your certainly right there Bruce.
    Might be a fair bit of banter thrown around I reckon. Its going to be fun to see who beats who between Rosco and Tim. One thing for sure is one of them will sure be bagging the other

I have $50 on rosco for the biggest snap out of him and scalems boat

I'll catch the biggest snap.

hey macca did u buy a cat ,otherwise u nswelshmen will be stuck in the harbour looking for a feed of seagull shit in anything over 15knts..i herd a rumour that all nsw fisho's are fairweather sailors..lol... a Queenslander is going to win this thing on bait hands down...
    cheers rosco

Im getting confused now so its
    bait vs artificials
    cat vs mono
    plate boat vs glass boat
    state vs state
    mate vs mate
    I think we are gonna need some more prizes lol

Challenge gladly accepted Rosco. Some of us Yalta owners venture out in more than 5 knts I think its the deckies that hold the others back

tell ya what there will be a few stories told on the sat nite i recon...

think your right bull lots of little comps coming out of the 1 meet and greet

Thread on the main page has been updated

Jakers 69 has been added to the attending list and a big thanks to jason p for sponsoring a new catergory

cheers tim

TIM D i want to add my team with my decky. team- Lucky-Snaps-R-Us and i will be there as ddobson with my decky (who has joined finally) as Lucky Woods. Do we have a fee or anything else we have to do before start time.

Also stating the obvious we will be going plastics all the way. Looks like some crazy s*** going down all ready so cant wait to join in lol. DD.....