Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Righto Adam your on. I will be fishing the placky's your welcome to use bait.

There will be plenty to go around boys, I will keep the brew at my parents once bottled should stop the wifey smashing my ginger beers she is pretty clever.
    Not that it takes much to work me out though LOL.
    bait,whats that,i use plastic only,dont miss the days of mullet gut on the hands.
    cant wait mossy !!

add another to the list

not sure yet whether to register as bait or artificial....can we use both on the day? Team name and deckies TBA.

cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    add another to the list

not sure yet whether to register as bait or artificial....can we use both on the day? Team name and deckies TBA.

cheers Rob
    Geeze Mate talk about sitting on the fence lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Righto Adam your on. I will be fishing the placky's your welcome to use bait.

There will be plenty to go around boys, I will keep the brew at my parents once bottled should stop the wifey smashing my ginger beers she is pretty clever.
    Not that it takes much to work me out though LOL.
    I think another award should be added to the thirstiest skipper, which will be me. Tim D always brings his red rock chilli chips on board. Together with a ginger beer that might be a nice combination.. Start your production line Mossy!

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    I think another award should be added to the thirstiest skipper, which will be me. Tim D always brings his red rock chilli chips on board. Together with a ginger beer that might be a nice combination.. Start your production line Mossy!

Scalem

You might have to go easy on Mossy's ginger beers Brian, i think his ginger beers might be the kind that will keep us anchored at Amity overnight

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    add another to the list

cheers Rob

One or the other Rob

cheers tim

you not staying overnite tim...you going to leave with your tail between your legs when the bait boys wipe the floor with the artificial blokes.

Scalem
    Yeah these ones are pretty sweet, a little extra sugar in the tank it will be my second brew so all care taken no responsibility accepted.
    No good with a nuclear chicken though, Red rocks sound the go

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    you not staying overnite tim...you going to leave with your tail between your legs when the bait boys wipe the floor with the artificial blokes.

maybe back in the 80's rosco,but technology says "catch us if you can"

Were just worried the esky will be so full that we wont be able to shut the lid properly so we will need to head home that night to start filleting hahaha.

We will be there for the weigh in, bbq and a few drinkies before we go rosco so you will get a chance to hold our fish in your hands to feel what a decent fish feels like.

cheers tim

yeah mate u wish....scalem needs to buy a real boat with decent eskies..but then again u blokes only need to buy a little 6 pack eskie for your fish as you blokes dont get any. maybe you fellas should just turn up with your man purses.but then again maybe have a tee spoon of cement to harden up and stay the nite with the rest of us

Artificials Tim.... Anyone looking for a deckie?? hahahahaha i will chop a tree down if i have too aand float my way there hahaha stuff that to much hard work lol

Cheers
    BillyT

m&g prize 001.JPGthis is a pic of the prize up for grabs that dayoo and myself have put together for biggest snapper offshore bait or plastic..
    in the pack we have
    2/ octo jigs 60 and 80 g lures
    2/ boxes of mustard big gun hooks 1 of each 4/0 and 6/0
    3/ livie rigs
    10 /hotlips jigs sizes from 1/2 oz-3oz
    10/ egg glow 1oz sinkers
    5/ egg glow 2 oz sinkers
    5/ 8oz snapper leads(dropper sinkers)
    packet of 7/0 inline circle hooks owner brand
    3/ 2oz bigeye jigheads
    4 /1 oz bigeye jighead
    4/ 5/8 oz jigheads
    4/3/8oz jigheads
    10/assorted plain egg sinkers
    i bought all of this prize and with dayoo's help weput it together for the m&g and i would like to thank dayoo for making these items at cost pice for the event this is why his name has been added to the prize sponser list...i got well over the $100 mark from dayoo for $50 and i also threw in another 50 odd dollers worth of other stuff.. hope i win it..lol all up over the $150 mark

cheers rosco
    p.s if you need any tackle give barry a call(dayoo)

yeah mate u wish....scalem needs to buy a real boat with decent eskies..but then again u blokes only need to buy a little 6 pack eskie for your fish as you blokes dont get any. maybe you fellas should just turn up with your man purses.but then again maybe have a tee spoon of cement to harden up and stay the nite with the rest of us
    If a boat and its esky size is directly proportional to the size of the fish being caught, then a boat the size of Roscos must be a bait fishermans' epitome of optimism

Scalem

If a boat and its esky size is directly proportional to the size of the fish being caught, then a boat the size of Roscos must be a bait fishermans' epitome of optimism

Scalem
    LOL Brian..is that pertaining to "that " syndrome. You blokes just need a couple of bottles of Stones best product and all is good.