Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

I am in and will be BAIT fishing... SO you can engrave Fishfeeder on the biggest snapper prize !!
    Sounds like the prizes are sorted so I will grab the snags for the BBQ...

Never stayed at Amity so I will drop in there soon and check out the anchorage near the Caravan Park...

Cheers
    Brett

thanks for grabbing the snaggs brett...well done mate..is going to be great...plenty of anchoring in front of the camp ground been going to amity for around 30years at xmas for bit of r&r...
    cheers rosco

Prize catergories updated

Thanks for offering to feed the troops too Brett, nothing like a few greasy snags to line the stomach before consuming multiple cans of the good stuff

cheers tim

I,m in weather pending. team "Rectal Expulsion"!!!

come on macca u cannot be that shithouse at fishing.lol...love the team name mate..

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    SO you can engrave Fishfeeder on the biggest snapper prize !!

Cheers
    Brett
    Yeah good call Brett, I'd have to agree that you'll be the biggest snappa there.But on a sad note I wont be attending, it's 24 hrs too early for me.Have fun guys and good luck to the plastics fishos, you'll need it.

i'm in. jason p will deckie for me. i would also like to add another 2 prize categories. largest flathead and largest jew. prizes will be my services. ie. a free 2012 wage earners tax return for each category ($85 regular value - $70 for ausfishers - this is not an ad tho). team name to be advised later.
    cheers
    davo
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

awsome davo..i will be pissed if you win the biggest bay snapp and its bigger than the biggest snapp caught offshore.lol
    cheers rosco

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    awsome davo..i will be pissed if you win the biggest bay snapp and its bigger than the biggest snapp caught offshore.lol
    cheers rosco

If Aquarius and Steven78 dust there boats off and join the M&G davo better watch out, these boys know how to find "BIG" bay snaps

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    cheers rosco
    rosco, there isn't a competitive bone in me except maybe drinking beer. i would be surprised if i could bag a good one on the day and would be more than happy just to chuck him on the bbq. on the other hand i could become somewhat more competitive if i did land a biggy lol.

tim d - your pm box is full mate. but: dont matter to me whether bay or offshore. reckon if a bay jew comes up bigger than an offshore, good luck to the bloke. could say the same in reverse about the flatty.

would love to join,but boat motor has shat itself,if anyone needs a deckie,let me know,im good for expenses and plenty of crappy fishing stories to keep us amused,BTW,im a plastics only fisherman.

I'll go..anyone want a fishing companion. I don't pay for fuel nor do I pull the anchor up. I wll bring bait food and drinks

bad luck pinhead. with credentials like those you'd be first on the list if jason wasn't in. i dont charge for fuel. i dont like to drop the anchor so no-one need pull it up. i dont even need the bait. dont eat much (my robust shape has been inflicted on me by those conniving beer companies) and i try to stay under the limit. well, mostly anyway.
    cheers

Prize catergories updated

Thanks for getting on-board with some catergories and prizes netmaker

cheers tim

Greg,

WWF should hitch up and ride, grinners and catties watch out,
    Tangles KFC