Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

hey mossy you fishin with tim d and brian...maybe then they will get a fish in the boat otherwise it will be donuts again for team NO FISH...
    cheers rosco

Mossy who you jumping in with ???

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    hey mossy you fishin with tim d and brian...maybe then they will get a fish in the boat otherwise it will be donuts again for team NO FISH...
    cheers rosco
    Hahahaha Nice one Rosco. I might have to give them a call to hand out my 70+ models Rosco as I can only take one back.

Timmy D I will be fishing with llourd I just couldn't bring myself to fish bait and thinking to myself how to smuggle a plastic on board. Ol' mate gave us the call up we'll get amongst it and see what we can raise from the bay. I said I would give him Dicktraceys marks off around the cape. in exchange for a day out on the water.

Gotta love this place just when I was going to have a cry I missed another M&G it comes together, fingers crossed the weather aligns and I shall be weighing in the biggest bay snapper for the plastics!

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Game on Rosco just got the call up from an Arti Boat, will be there with the Z-Man's pulling up the snapper!
    Just a quick question Tim the $100.00 fuel voucher I win is transferable? Will be giving that to the skipper.
    Cheap bastard you dont give me that much for fuel Money

At least the guys onboard with you Mossy can watch your highs and lows knocking back a redbull for every Kwell you have taken
    Its like watching a kid with ADD being drip fed red frogs

Mossy good to hear your in on the event

If your handing out Dick's marks off the cape don't forget to send them over my way too

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by TIM D View Post

If your handing out Dick's marks off the cape don't forget to send them over my way too

cheers tim
    Dont worry Tim now the cheap tart has shown his true colours I'm looking for new Deckies mate

hey tim u finally manned up to stayin the night at the meet and greet,or have you still got to man up

Ok blokes revamped the original post, hopefully it's easier to read now

Also want to thank llourd for donating $100 worth of fishing gear for a prize

cheers tim

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Dont worry Tim now the cheap tart has shown his true colours I'm looking for new Deckies mate
    Hahahaha ohhh you know you were always my first DT, I will never forget the times we had...

Quote Originally Posted by TIM D View Post
    cheers tim
    PM Sent

hey mossey did you send them to tim..where they dicks in the cape markes of just in the mouth mark,either way tim will be happy
    lol
    cheers rosco

hey mossey did you send them to tim..where they dicks in the cape markes of just in the mouth mark,either way tim will be happy
    lol
    cheers rosco

Rosco are you on the BEERS again lol

cheers tim

lol
    cheers rosco
    Rosco, unfortunately Dick knows where I live.... What goes on tour stays on tour, loose lips sink ships... well mossy mainly.
    I have given Barry "Dayoo" a few marks around mud only because he got a few bum marks off scalem.

nah mate only had a couple...lol couldn't resist...do tell mossy.where all mates here.

nah mate only had a couple...lol couldn't resist...do tell mossy.where all mates here.
    About what? The bum marks or my marks around mud? I'm confused.... LoL I think I can hear my mum calling.. gotta go