Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G 2012

only 1 still but its working full time.got a few drunks at work

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    that would be great mate..maybe a arti will win it as they wont win anthing else...the skirt wearing cows hoof,shit lifters,donut punchers....maybe i have had a few to many...lol...next weekend i am offshore even if its 20knts..been a while...am sure tim will take any prize he can get
    i look forward to a piss up with you and tim d. laugh a minute. i hope the weather wont keep you and your little tubat home next time. but i am a little confused. i have seen many a post from you reporting pelagic catches but not too many snapper (sorry squire) reports. and i may be wrong but was under the impression that your pelagic catches came from trolled artificials (my guess is skirted lures). please correct me if i'm wrong....
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    Guys Im in for this friendly lil comp I will fish bait. I will finalize my crew and try come up with a witty team name.
    Cheers Brett
    how about team "hang on - i'm getting my bearings?"
    or team "unbullievable bullderdash?"

havn't been for a squire fish in a while,been trolling the missus favorite spoons for macs....been too ordinary conditions to get offshore...i promise i will make more of an effort on the squire from now on.

Yeah netmaker rosco gets all his mack's on artificials, he trolls barra spoons

You would think he would troll pilchards since they are so much better than artificials

cheers tim

lol. big difference between your "skinful" posts and the "morning after" posts. hows the head today?

all good mate...prob need a nanna nap later....then settle into watch wynnum v redcliffe on the tv this arvo.should be a great nite at amity...am sure there will be a few beers drunk there

It looks like I'm out for this one. A big change of plans will see me heading off to Stanage Bay on the Fri Morning. Its a shame to miss it as it would have been fun making Rosco eat his words (and some left over Mullet gut) when he is soundly trounced by the plastics boys. I have no doubt that the quality fish will fall to the Arti Boys
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

look fellow bait fisho's the 1st artie fisho has pulled out....he must of been scared of catching no fish on the arti crap

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    that would be great mate..maybe a arti will win it as they wont win anthing else...the skirt wearing cows hoof,shit lifters,donut punchers....maybe i have had a few to many...lol...next weekend i am offshore even if its 20knts..been a while...am sure tim will take any prize he can get
    I think you know Tim quite well Rosco And there's no point trying convince us you are a deadbeat drunk either ... Us lure fishos are too smart for that. I'm including a prize for smallest Fish caught on bait, I know there will be a lot of them so it will have to be judged quite carefully. It's a Stimulate berley bomb ... Brand new never been used as I dont play with that sort of thing ... It actually looks like one of King Kongs suppositories but I'm sure it will appeal to fishermen with the lower IQ set ...

Quote Originally Posted by MattChew View Post
    I think you know Tim quite well Rosco And there's no point trying convince us you are a deadbeat drunk either ... Us lure fishos are too smart for that. I'm including a prize for smallest Fish caught on bait, I know there will be a lot of them so it will have to be judged quite carefully. It's a Stimulate berley bomb ... Brand new never been used as I dont play with that sort of thing ... It actually looks like one of King Kongs suppositories but I'm sure it will appeal to fishermen with the lower IQ set ...

Your saying that as it appealed to you when you bought it?

Cheers

Trev

Hey Timmy D,

More than likely won't be attending the M&G, best of luck to the Arti boys as I'm sure they will come good on the day. I'm out due to budget restraints and it's on my off pay week.

If anyone has a deckie spot I know softplasticsdude is keen to attend, just don't like my chances of being there.

tight lines - Mossy

you're a shocker mossy. if there was an award for most cancellations mate, you'd be a shoe in. shame you wouldn't be there to collect it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    you're a shocker mossy. if there was an award for most cancellations mate, you'd be a shoe in. shame you wouldn't be there to collect it lol.
    Hahaha Yep, Cash Rules Everything Around Me. $$$$ bills!

if you cut down on putting barry's kids and grandkids through college you'd be right.