Thread: RV4 30 Second Tent

RV4 30 Second Tent

Hi all. I've found one of these at what I think is a good price($850 demo stock).
    Looking for any feedback from RV owners.
    Thanks.
    Dan.

Re: RV4 30 Second Tent

I've had an RV3 for about 4 yrs and love how quick and easy it is to put up and mine's waterproof.

Hey Dan,
    I haven't got one myself but several people have them in the fishing club I'm in. All seem happy with them with others looking to get them as well. That price you have looks good.

I looked at the RV but opted a black wolf as the tent folded up was lighter and less bulkier.

Edited because....

soryy mate I am not an owner and apologise if you think I am trying to play the ford vs holden and 4 stroke vs 2 stroke game. I did a trip to the cape and my 2 mates both needed to pack strategically to be able to fit them in. That is my only experience.

Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Dantren - there has been detailed discussion on here some time ago. Search for Black wolf vs Oztent and see what you come up with.

I've got one and found out that it wasn't waterproof after 3 days of hard rain. They are bulky and I wouldn't like be handling them off roof racks too often. I like them because you can put the back towards a strong wind and they won't invert. I've got all the accessories and find the covered in porch area very handy. Once you put all that up its not a 30 second beast any more, more like 30 minutes.

Have RV2 quick to setup even with all the extra panels, packing not an issue goes in boat or centre of roof racks. Better than my old swag