Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This RAIN!!!!!!!

Re: This RAIN!!!!!!!

That sucks mate.
    Hope you can recover quickly.

Nothing a few grand & a few days labour can't fix. Its Qld & its summer, so you've got to expect it. Its annoying as we have spent many thousands over the years ( I've been on the same site for 30 years) & council let Energex put a pole in the middle of a major drain, & they backfilled around it, so it now floods over the road & straight into my flood defences, putting them under more pressure, & 250mm in 4 hours just pushed it over the edge.
    Tony

You could go out and suffer the conditions like I seem to always get lately. And when i come back without a scale is it because I have lost my Mojo? I hope not! I think I'll save the fuel now, I have had a gut full of boating excursions, might get it dirty chasing prawns in the next few weeks.

Scalem

Ausfish Gold Member ThePinkPanther's Avatar

Mate, I reckon that since mid November last year, the general weather has been for none but the brave!

Damn winds almost every day without a break, blood# rain, storms never ending.

I haven't seriously put a line in the water since well before Xmas.

Missed the summer fishing so have to hope it is a good winter instead!

I decided not to brave the conditions and put a new sounder in the boat instead

here fishy fishy fishy haha

love that Rain!. We are all cursing it now. In a months time we will all rejoice. Some great fishing coming!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fat-buoy View Post
    I decided not to brave the conditions and put a new sounder in the boat instead

here fishy fishy fishy haha
    I could do that and put the sounder in demonstration mode. Might get us excited without even leaving the driveway!!

Scalem