Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowrance Update File

Re: Lowrance Update File

Hi Lee,
    When I said "out of the blue resetting" what I meant was that it was running fine for some period of time (ie 5, 10 or 15 minutes) and then spasmodically it would just go back to startup and reload.
    Borumba was good heaps of Toga, biggest 74 cm, and a lot of bass (mixed sizes but some nice fish among them) on the last three days.
    It flogged down with rain on Friday night and I got flooded in and had an extra couple of days there but unfortunately unable to fish as all causeways flooded.

Bad_Bazza

Not sure as to why it would go back to startup and reset. I would suggest if it does again that maybe a call the Navico would be advised.

Niiiiiiiiice work on the fishing. Anywhere in particular I should go looking or Just the regular haunts?

Cheers

Lee

Lee,
    The first 3 days it was hot, very hot and the toga were very active and they were right through the both arms. Rainy and ovecast the last 3 days and the bass were all prety much down in main basin area along the edges.
    Hope this helps it will all have changed now after the rain.

Bad_Bazza

Thanks mate. Helps a lot.

Cheers

Lee

i have had a hds 5 for a couple of years . could never see the great bottom everyone else could see or the bait and fish arches . was goin to go back to using the x91 . till i read this thread , have done the update ,went out to morton last night was still having trouble with it , playing in the settings accidentaly set it to fresh water . surprise bottom structure fish arches good clear zoom . slow trolling setting works the same . still only caught 2 fish though . but now pretty happy with the hds . thanks for the info

oh yeah can read bottom at speed now too