Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just like Poodle burgers?...PETA at it again

Just like Poodle burgers?...PETA at it again

Re: Just like Poodle burgers?...PETA at it again

poodle burgers may not be okay but no doubt they sell hot dogs...
    Couldnt help myslef.....

Lucas

Well she should be consistent then and ask for Fruit Loops to be taken off the super market shelves

Oh the thought of eating her constituents !

they should also ban the sale of fish near any beach, creeks, rivers, dam or lake just incase that species is local to the area. they should also cut fish and such out of the diets of the captive animals and make seaworld the first vegetarian feed aquarium.... dear me

Man, if anyone knows seafood it would be sea world would it not? Wouldn't go to an Indian place expecting good fish and chips. Hahah

If serving fish at Sea World makes her mad then she's going to be pretty upset bout this then....looks like poodle burgers are neccessarily imaginary

http://www.theage.com.au/environment...201-1qtgo.html

Its not even April Fools Day !!!
    I have to say the fish and chips at Seaworld should be Red Emperor going by there prices...

As for the scum who sell dog or buy dog for consumption should all be taken on a one way boat ride to feed a few sharks and I don't care what nationality they are, there is ZERO need to eat dog is AUSTRALIA...

It's not like you get to pick out which fish you want cooked up for lunch is it?!
    Jim

This Zoe hermans is a nutter..she states she is a vegetarian..well, to grow her veges landwas cleared. By clearing the land animals were displaced and some may have been killed..therefore to protect these animals I suggest she stop eating veges from cleared land.

I have more of a problem with animals being confined in small areas for human enjoyment than eating the things. Certain zoos come to mind on that front.

When you go to the rodeo there is steak burgers on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by justjack View Post
    they should also ban the sale of fish near any beach, creeks, rivers, dam or lake just incase that species is local to the area. they should also cut fish and such out of the diets of the captive animals and make seaworld the first vegetarian feed aquarium.... dear me
    You should read some of the threads on the PETA forums about people making their pet dogs/cats vego.....farrrrrrrr out
    But anyway, it was the usual brain-dead drivel from PETA, they don't make any normal people stand up and take notice, rather, statements like these just act as magnets for more loonies
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

Who funds these people?

The chick that wrote to PETA was on 4BC today and I can sort of see her point. She said she was only complaining about shark being on the menu at Sea World, not all sea food. Seems Sea World has an educational attraction called Shark Bay where visitors are told sharks are over fished and are endangered, but you can then go up to the Sea World kiosk and buy flake, it does sound a little hypocritical. I wish Sea World would explain more to their visitors about sustainable fisheries in stead their constant total conservation attitude, I'm glad some one pointed out Sea World is trying to "have their flake and eat it too"
    As for PETA going on about all sea food well thats just their usual BS.
    Cheers
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post

I have more of a problem with animals being confined in small areas for human enjoyment than eating the things. ...........
    What Greg, like fish in home aquariums?

Perfectly happy to have them selling fish including flake. I'd only worry if they start selling polar bear burgers at Sea World...