Actually a typo we were out on Sunday.

Re: A few prawnies.

Jacksons at Russell.

I thought you caught the prawns near the moored boats at Jacobs well

Quote Originally Posted by timddo View Post
    I thought you caught the prawns near the moored boats at Jacobs well
    What and tear a net on a submerged anchor, nah, best be on the rocks, at least one has a chance of recovery.

If your eluding to me Tim. I got them At Russell Sunday. Jacobs Tuesday. And they will be at The powerlines today at 11am.

Must be the water near the powerlines, I heard they get a buzz and grow excitingly

seen a few getting around today with yellow raincoats

Well, they are releasing more water into the Brisbane river and the Pine river. So there goes the prawns for another week.
    Meanwhile, The Logan and Albert rivers are still running brown.And not much there.
    The Northern bay is green as!
    Got half a bucket there today in 2 hours. Oh my god, they are big!mostly 18-20 centimetres. They hit your top pocket like a hammer- Klunkkk!. I'm gonna pig out tonight.
    I'm thinking of you guys on the Northside that are missing out.

Pero,

I see you've been perusing the northern area whilst I was at the eye clinic . No wonder I missed them the other day with that Jet going past.

Bondy

so i did miss something while i was at baffle...thanks pero i'll b going 4a look this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pero View Post
    Well, they are releasing more water into the Brisbane river and the Pine river. So there goes the prawns for another week.
    Meanwhile, The Logan and Albert rivers are still running brown.And not much there.
    The Northern bay is green as!
    Got half a bucket there today in 2 hours. Oh my god, they are big!mostly 18-20 centimetres. They hit your top pocket like a hammer- Klunkkk!. I'm gonna pig out tonight.
    I'm thinking of you guys on the Northside that are missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by B U Z Z I N View Post
    so i did miss something while i was at baffle...thanks pero i'll b going 4a look this weekend
    Yeah, so will another 60 boats and over easter break, hmmm, make that an extra few.

Bondy

Nice work boys, prawns to 27 cm

carnster was on the money when he said he saw 30cm prawns in the Tweed

There you go

Yeah good size. Best I've seen for a while. By that I mean consistantly around 18-22 cm Banana prawns. The sort they tell me are around shorncliffe,Bramble bay,Cabbage tree, this time of year. It must be nearly time to nudge the Nudgee area. I haven't been to the tweed for those 30cm beggars, but they would feel like a Flattie hitting your net. Anyway I'm agreeing with Bondy. I'm not going out Saturday. There be more boats out there than prawns. Having said that the tides are spot on. Ideal conditions with low highs and high lows. The prawns linger longer. Heres what I got yesterday. By the way bumped in to Netmaker. He was just cruisin round yesterday. He had the odd throw and was just happy to be on the water, I reckon.

Mate i know you blokes eat em , but boy they would be a killer live bait , def get something red on the end if you threw it in the right spot,

Cheers