Thread: I was so keen!!

I was so keen!!

I was hanging for a fish and got so excited I could hardly sleep (2hrs) thinking the water would be good and the flathead would be hungry. I got to the spot before 5am and there were bait fish being chased and I walked the bank for several hours with only a few bumps and one zzzzzzzzzzz that felt like a trevally. I gave up and went and got a popper and some zman shrimps and a new computer chair and some groceries and some beer and had a nap.

It was a beautiful morning anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2110203.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	76853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2110195.jpg 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	76854   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2110198.jpg 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	76855  

Blog Entries

Re: I was so keen!!

I feel ya pain mate. There wasnt much around though it seemed like a beautiful morning.

A bit of bad luck there mate, but the scenery is unbelievable. You got some really good shots!
    Good things come to those who bait

Chop if the fishing goes to shite you can always take up photography.... good shots

I know those Flathead fellas are there but not with all this rain. This bloke was setting up crab pots up in the mangroves and mentioned that people were thrashing the crabbing but also mentioned there are loads of Flathead lies along the bank I like to target. I have never seen any but have seen loads of crab digs. I know I am going to catch some good lizards in that spot.But I haven't seen any spots that they reside in at the lowest of the tides. Pouring with rain ATM!