Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: KAP ( Katter's Australia Party ) policy.

Re: KAP ( Katter's Australia Party ) policy.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Yes but it is still quite a lot of people that cast their votes for them when tallied up, they will reform and they will have a candidate at every seat come the next election. Where does the Green party get enough funds from to stand so many candidates every election in every state?? Sure must cost a packet to keep losing so much.
    WotIf.com recently gave the Greens a massive donation. In fact Bob Brown was against all donations from big business at one stage.....up until he received the biggest one off donantion in politcial history. Of course he went all quiet afterwards about corporate donantions to politics soon after. There was also some sort of contraversy about a logging mill in Tasmania soon after invloving the Greens and one of their corporate donors - but I didn't really follow it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-01-0...-wotif/1898404

Now when ever I have to book my staff accomodation - I refuse to use WotIf and I refuse to book any rooms my staff find on that site.

Start boycotting business that support the Greens.

don't get confused on that donation, it was not from wotif..it was from Graeme Wood as an individual. He has also donated to UQ for the building of their solar array institute.

The CIA too I believe .......the green want for not much, plenty of organizations and simple individuals out there with the end aim to have us back living in caves Chairman Mao style.

Yes - but would he be able to give so much, if it were not for his involvement with Wotif?

Quote Originally Posted by frogfuzz View Post
    Yes - but would he be able to give so much, if it were not for his involvement with Wotif?
    understand the point FF..but would the unions be able to donate without members..would clive be able to donate without his businesses. How someone spends or donates their money is their business.
    I don't think GW controls wotif as he sold many shares in it..and added to his personal wealth. Cripes..Clive does not like soccer yet he bought a soccer club..LOL

All the Hicks coming out of the bush, banging their Jam tins and playing their Banjoes..

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post
    All the Hicks coming out of the bush, banging their Jam tins and playing their Banjoes..
    funny thing is..most of the wealth of this State is generated from where those "hicks" live..perhaps you need to spend some time in the country to appreciate what it is like...I gues it is better than some places like Indooroopilly and Toowong and St Lucia..infested with Uni graduates that have little or no life skills or work experience..just professional students.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    funny thing is..most of the wealth of this State is generated from where those "hicks" live..perhaps you need to spend some time in the country to appreciate what it is like...I gues it is better than some places like Indooroopilly and Toowong and St Lucia..infested with Uni graduates that have little or no life skills or work experience..just professional students.
    Yes Pinhead you are quite correct.. (Though I did live in the Country for 34 years).

I am just adding some humor to the discussion.

However you stereotypes are a bit off key, wealth of the state etc etc, not quite correct...

Dan

Yes Pinhead you are quite correct.. (Though I did live in the Country for 34 years).

I am just adding some humor to the discussion.

Dan
    well..there are dentists in the city than can make you look like the rest of us..nothing wrong with your banjo playing either..don't mind that..ya just have to learn to keep the pig sounds down to low decibel levels.

it is all humurous MRD..politics these days is nothing but a laugh. There is not one "leader " amongst any of them in any party

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    well..there are dentists in the city than can make you look like the rest of us..nothing wrong with your banjo playing either..don't mind that..ya just have to learn to keep the pig sounds down to low decibel levels.
    Some would consider Katter a pig for some of his social policies.

Free forum mate or does Bob Katter own Ausfish now?

Dan

Some would consider Katter a pig for some of his social policies.

Free forum mate or does Bob Katter own Ausfish now?

Dan
    Katter is not a pig..don't believe in labelling anyone like that in a serious note.

Not a free forum..at the pleasure of Mr Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead View Post
    katter is not a pig..don't believe in labelling anyone like that in a serious note.

Not a free forum..at the pleasure of mr brown.
    what............bob brown owns us!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............