Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: KAP ( Katter's Australia Party ) policy.

Re: KAP ( Katter's Australia Party ) policy.

This is news to me Mike, but I am aware that NSW LNP have backed down over the Ethanol mandate. A search of the QLD LNP site shows no hits at all for the word Ethanol.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I have made it quite clear on here previously..the quality of candidates standing in my electorate is appalling. I am not voting for any of them.
    Hey Pinhead,

You seem to be an armchair mouth piece on politics yet not willing to back it up. What are you, a Troll?

but we are all entitled to our vote or not on election day

Wrong. It is against the law not to vote!

Interesting read. A small point to remember is that we are all on this site due to our love of fishing, camping, 4 wheel driving etc. Not our interest in gay unions, immigration policy or CSG etc.
    Vote accordingly.
    Cheers Preso.

Tumbo, just because someone said they are not voting for any of his candidates, doesn't mean they aren't voting mate. Every election, not matter what level of Government, the invalid/donkey vote is quite high. Those people voted, they just didn't fill in the form properly.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbo59 View Post
    Hey Pinhead,

You seem to be an armchair mouth piece on politics yet not willing to back it up. What are you, a Troll?

No ... it is not against the law not to vote ! - It's against the law not to turn up & get your name crossed off .......... after that you can do what you like with the ballot paper .

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    No ... it is not against the law not to vote ! - It's against the law not to turn up & get your name crossed off .......... after that you can do what you like with the ballot paper .

chris

It is my understanding that donkey voting is ilegal, its just almost impossible to get caught.

Either way, Pinhead has stated that he is not voting so he has lost any right to be taken seriously here as far as I am concerned.

A little off topic however don't we have to go back to the polls a month later for local elections ?

So when it suits them the role of government ends at the property boundary but if two women want to get married the government needs to tell them that they can't?
    You're right, this is just wrong. If both women are hot then marriage should not only be allowed, it should be encouraged.

Either way, Pinhead has stated that he is not voting so he has lost any right to be taken seriously here as far as I am concerned.
    So if he can't find any candidate that he feels are worthy of his vote, he should still vote for one of them?

If he refuses to vote for people that he feels are not suitable for whatever reason then his comments and opinions should be ignored, they are no longer valid?

Interesting because I would have thought the opinions of someone completely disillusioned with his local candidates would be highly relevant. I also would have thought that if enough people in a particular electorate took a leaf out of the 'Don't vote for anyone' book, that eventually one or two politicians, seeing the potential to access the votes of these disgruntled voters, might actually take the time to find out why they aren't voting and then modify their policies or behaviour accordingly.

Thumbs up Re: KAP ( Katter's Australia Party ) policy.

Look ...BACK-OFF....our beloved PinHead.....

He's re-located to Old Peoples Island , he probably won't remember who he voted for , even if he did

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbo59 View Post
    Hey Pinhead,

so I disagree with you and I am a troll..amazing how people cannot debate without name calling..pathetic really.

I will turn up and get my name crossed off the roll and walk out.

haha Gazza..not there yet.

so tumbo you are going to vote for a bloke that changes parties at a whim..and for a party representing some very sociailst views...I wonder how you will react when Bob gets more people in the country and makes them move to live next to you...and forces Coles and Woolies to increase their prices which makes your cost of living higher..and makes you use E10...you get shot going into someones yard...etc etc..that is your prerorogative to vote for whatever candidate you want.

Can you please ask Bob when he is going to walk backwards from Bourke..have been waiting a long time for him to carry through on that one.

Good ol' elections..gotta love em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbo59;1360483[B
    ]It is my understanding that donkey voting is ilegal[/B], its just almost impossible to get caught.

how can that possibly be illegal? You are usually required to fill in every square (except with the Qld tick one box routine)..a donkey vote is where you just start at the top and go down the list in numerical order..perfectly legal.

Oh. did you take me seriously? No one has ever done that..thank you for your brief seriousness of myself.

Oh. did you take me seriously? No one has ever done that..thank you for your brief seriousness of myself.
    Ahhh!!! the confessions of a troll.

You are henceforth ignored.

ty...ignore away...I am now shattered..your fault..my ego may be damaged beyond repair.
    Instead of being the new boy and criticising others you should try and do some things for others members of the site...that may make you feel good.