Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1150 Port Stephens Car Park

Re: 1150 Port Stephens Car Park

seems airmar and skippers thinks chirps the way to go , maybe a leson here for you joe . furuno touch screen chirp follow the leader ......

AIRMAR’s new CHIRP transducers are engineered with ceramics designed to operate over a broad range of frequencies (28kHz – 210kHz) with no sensitivity loss. It’s now possible for customers to install one transducer and have the ability to fish popular frequencies of 28, 38, 50 and 200kHz, plus every other frequency in the entire bandwidth. CHIRP offers amazing visibility of targets in the entire water column, providing 5-10 times greater detail than non-CHIRP fishfinders operating at discreet frequencies of 50kHz and 200kHz. Increased performance in both shallow and deep water, extraordinarily precise distinction between individual bait fish, game fish and underwater structures and improved tracking at high boat speeds makes this technology unprecedented. Customers currently using CHIRP fishfinders are reporting detection so exact that certain fish species can be identified at depths never before imaginable. "CHIRP has changed the entire game. I’ll never fish without it," quoted Capt. Bill Dobbelaer. "With CHIRP, my time on the water is maximized 100%," Dobbelaer added.

Classic Mate i dont want to spoil your thunder mate as im sure Chrip will be the future but just remember those who jump 1st die 1st,Im a Furuno lover & Simrad before they went a wall !! i was at Fort Lauderdale & the hype wasnt Chrip even Airmar guys new not a lot !! Time will tell mate . And you probably done more with Chrip than the states and airmar have built all these tansducers and only too suppliers have take the Chrip Tech up!! Its Easy to copy & paste but you have the real McCoy got out there and prove it to your customers .

Joe

dont know about those who jump first die first joe garmin were the first with touch screen plotters 4 years ago now simrad and ray followed soon after and now furuno are just about to release touch screen on the navnet ,if you dont have a touch screen your not in the game ,and i bet with chirp sounders it will be the same ,i bet in 4 years they will all be chirp

im yet to see any pics showing any advantages yet. I've read alot of articles and seen some people talking them up, but yet to see any pictures denoting a distinct difference?
    U.S forums included...

kitty_cat and battler1 please keep the pics coming.