Thread: Facebook and food!!!!!!!

Facebook and food!!!!!!!

Hi fellow ausfish gurus!

I've been on here for a bit, and haven't seemed to post anything of irrelevance (i hope) but this may sound weird.

My names Mick, and I'm an Executive chef of a large hotel in Hong Kong and I've finally convinced management to get with it in relation to social media.

I'm basically asking a favour.

The original bar/pub here is being renovated after something like 35 years, and we've set up a facebook page.

All I want is for members if they have time to like the page and say hi to Chef Mick wishing us all the best..... there's a bit of a bet on saying that we can't get many likes or any comments.

Mods, if this is not allowed please smash this thread and accept my sincere apologies!!!!!

The facebook page is
    http://www.facebook.com/DickensBarHK

As mentioned, just need to click like, but more importantly say hi to me and wish me all the best on the renovation that is taking place....

As long as you use my name in the comment thats enough... but the bar is a sports bar / great beers / ciders and tradditional pub fare so feel free to say you love beer/cider/live sports.

As mentioned, I hope I'm not overstepping the mark.... the Bar is in Hong Kong so no competition in relation to any of you guys there in Aussie land!!!!

PS... I am a pure bred Aussie lad that gets back as often as I can to go for a fish in Hervey.... or wherever there's water!!!

Thanks again and here's hoping there's some response as I'm growing tired of people not into change!

Home in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Time for a fish!

Looking forward to putting up some pics of fish and sharing.

Mick!!!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Facebook and food!!!!!!!

Done!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA......

Done!!! hahahaha we better get a free beer out of this..lmao

Well it looks like it's a win for me, click like on the facebook page if you want, but they have now closed down the comments (or will)!!!!!!
    Social media is the way to go!!!

If anyone ever comes to hong kong, just pm me and i'll help you out! Been here 10 years and always like to help out fellow travellers.

Mick

Done! Cheers, Rebecca

Done!!!!
    Cheers n wishya well

done,hope you win the bet