Thread: Hello fellow anglers

Smile Hello fellow anglers

Hi Guys,

Just introducing myself to the forum. Finally now have the chance to get out a bit more with less work commitments and wet the lines again. Was a long time bait fisher until about 7 years ago when a good mate got me onto lures. Mainly been using SP's and poppers for the last few years with some good results. Now back in Brisbane and back on the Northside where I grew up, so it's great to check out all the old spots to see what has changed. Might even see some of you land-based guys out there.

Cheers
    Luke

Re: Hello fellow anglers

welcome aboard luke
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Luke.... Always good to have new members, especially to teach us old bait fisherman new tricks with plastics etc.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntahunta View Post
    Welcome Luke.... Always good to have new members, especially to teach us old bait fisherman new tricks with plastics etc.
    Grunta, have you gone to the dark side/ Swearing like that on a public forum......PLASTICS?????????? Swear word....... ptoooey

Mike

Heya luke welcome mate...i'm landbased myself atm till boat gets fixed hahahahaha but since being landbsed i have hit some good fish and pretty stoked because i'm a newbie to s/p's and hards lol....is that ok mike...lmao....kool luke ya only hop, skip and jump from me i'm based in petrie..We gota do the land thingy walk the walk and find our spots mate but there's heaps out there..

Cheers
    Billy

hey local boy nice to see someone else saw the advantages the area provided and came back.
    i was away ten years and came back to were it all started for me.

Thanks for the welcome guys. When I can I'll be hitting the Pine River mostly, areas around PRB (Pine Rivers Bridge), Deep Water Bend, Dohles Rocks and the mouth at Brighton park. Maybe see some of you local guys there.

Cheers
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by luke240z View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys. When I can I'll be hitting the Pine River mostly, areas around PRB (Pine Rivers Bridge), Deep Water Bend, Dohles Rocks and the mouth at Brighton park. Maybe see some of you local guys there.

Cheers
    Luke
    G'day Luke that is where we fish these days - old Clarke Abolone CC with Ausfish stickers (for a few more weeks 'til the Bullshark arives ) the 2 of us aboard 95% of the time. Give a wave if you see us!

Tim and Trace