Thread: tinnie for a camper

tinnie for a camper

just wondering about a tinnie to put on top of a camper trailer would a 12ft be ok size with a 15hp or would this be to big ? thinking of geting a foldup boat trailer as well

Re: tinnie for a camper

i been thinking the same thing mate when we go camping its allways a hard form me to leave the CC at home
    so i been thinking about 12-15 footer on top the camper trailer and a bracert for an out board welded to the trailer

where are ya going to put the fold up trailer when your towind the camper ?

~~~~Keep ya thirsty eyes off my jim beam~~~

on the frount rack below the boat weld on mounts and slip it in lock it off with pins. we have a bit of room between trailer and tool box as well. i want an ok size of tinnie when we go up north but not to big but still a bit of room if a mud gekko comes for a ride

Only thing to watch is that the axle & springs are rated for the extra weight.

picked up a 3.7m quintrex traveller 2nd hand for a bit of cash yesterday all good

there is a fold-up tinnie trailer that once folded, it can fit inside the tinnie and locks in so you can still place tinnie on top of camper.
    Life begins when you get one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by winfurn View Post
    just wondering about a tinnie to put on top of a camper trailer would a 12ft be ok size with a 15hp or would this be to big ? thinking of geting a foldup boat trailer as well

Use the " advanced search " icon at the top of the pages and look up this enquiry.

Mr_Bean has a great set-up with pics.... just have to find the right thread..

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Here's a suggestion..... not legal... but:-

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Here's a suggestion..... not legal... but:-

LP
    How cool is this setup....Do you need a B -double licence?...LOL! And imagine the arguments you can have with the missus when trying to back this into the camping grounds ..

thats the go a mate of mine tried to get a permit to tow a tool trailer and a box trailer at the same time the rta wouldnt give him one

i think i know of this guy a brother of a welder i know if so he has a b double licence and can back it beter than you think

I have just set up a Flip n Easy fold up trailer with a SeaJay Angler 3.75 and a 15 Yammy 2 stroke on the back. It gets up on the plane no problems and does 45km/hr on its first oily tank. I bought all new as I wanted reliability but all up set up was around $7k.
    There was a bulldog fold up trailer for sale on ebay not long ago and the rest you could also get cheaper. I was thinking about fishing in croc country with a motor that decides to play up and so I went new. Flip n Easy also do a roof top loader which I also bought for the set up.

My 2 cents
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry