Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M&G ?

Re: Barwon Banks M&G ?

This is like organizing family things etc, can be frustrating trying to accommodate everyone. You have to draw the line in the sand. Pick a date and that's it. If some cant make it then they will get the next one. Otherwise if you move again, some others wont be able to make the day. It goes round and round and round.

Pick a date and if you can make it great, if not too bad and see you on the next one. How it has to be IMHO.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    This is like organizing family things etc, can be frustrating trying to accommodate everyone. You have to draw the line in the sand. Pick a date and that's it. If some cant make it then they will get the next one. Otherwise if you move again, some others wont be able to make the day. It goes round and round and round.

Pick a date and if you can make it great, if not too bad and see you on the next one. How it has to be IMHO.

Mike
    I agree Mike pick a date and that's it weather permitting of course. But the 18th of Feb would suit me LOL

Accommodating to others helps when it comes to a M&G I would think makes sense.......

To be honest the date isn't a huge thing as the weather will play the biggest part in a trip like this, But a date that suits the majority should be sorted and then work from there.

It looks like the 3rd isn't a good date for the majority. So after reading through the posts maybe the 18th would be a good starting date because a lot were free on the 25th, if the weather isn't any good on the 18th...

Thoughts everyone on the 18th February ???

Cheers

18th is cool for me , but really it will be the weather making the final decision .

I am good for 18th or 25th. Out any other date round that

Cheers

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    Accommodating to others helps when it comes to a M&G I would think makes sense.......

To be honest the date isn't a huge thing as the weather will play the biggest part in a trip like this, But a date that suits the majority should be sorted and then work from there.

It looks like the 3rd isn't a good date for the majority. So after reading through the posts maybe the 18th would be a good starting date because a lot were free on the 25th, if the weather isn't any good on the 18th...

Thoughts everyone on the 18th February ???

Cheers
    18th and 25th both good for me...good to be back

Nope 18th no good for me, so will have to pass if you change it,
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

I think my little tinny is too small to go to the banks. Everyones boat is like 6.3 meters, 7.5meter etc

I can see the nobles going at 40 knots, then the bruise crafts at 35 knots then the good old tinnies at 25knots or 10 knots

I'm good for 18th, 25th, 3rd, 10th....can keep going but I'm sure the weather gods will give us a shot at one of those weekends....the earlier start just gives us more opportunity to make it happen sooner rather than later

OK guys its about time we chiseled a date in stone for this M&G !!!!

18th February

Sorry guys for all the messing around with the date, but just wanted it to suit as many as possible to make this worth organizing !!

So far it looks like:-

Robtarr
    Muddy Toes
    Bull1
    Marlin_Mike
    Crunchy
    Shane450
    TREVELLY
    Fishfeeder

Any others I have missed just add yourself to the list if you can make this date...

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    OK guys its about time we chiseled a date in stone for this M&G !!!!

18th February

Sorry guys for all the messing around with the date, but just wanted it to suit as many as possible to make this worth organizing !!

So far it looks like:-

Robtarr
    Muddy Toes
    Bull1
    Marlin_Mike
    Crunchy
    Shane450
    TREVELLY
    Fishfeeder

Any others I have missed just add yourself to the list if you can make this date...
    I just hope Marty is still going and can fit me in, or someone else who had room for a deckie. As said, I have my own gear tackle, will throw in for bait fuel etc. I will send an email to the weather gods this arvo, book small seas and light winds.

The 18th looks good for me , i will check with my deckie if not available i will have a spot for one.

Cheers
    Mick.

I wont be able to make the 18th but i will live. Mike Trevelly was going to put up with me for the day ,so maybe now im not going you could jump in with him if thats ok with him of course Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by timddo View Post
    I think my little tinny is too small to go to the banks. Everyones boat is like 6.3 meters, 7.5meter etc

I can see the nobles going at 40 knots, then the bruise crafts at 35 knots then the good old tinnies at 25knots or 10 knots
    Tim, do some sums and you'll find going to the banks is a similar distance to you travelling to Hutchies, the 35's or deep tempest. The only extra distance is the trip up the highway to Mooloolaba.

Cheers,
    Wags

Wags, You coming out for a run on the 18th ???

Cheers
    Brett