Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M&G ?

Re: Barwon Banks M&G ?

I will go out from Mooloolaba so I feel comfortable either going pre-dawn or returning after dark however the whim, weather, fishing, crew takes the time out.

If the weather is okay I will definitely be heading out pre-dawn.

Top end of Hards is about 170km return trip bottom end of Banks is about 100km return trip from Mooloolaba.

Or Hards is about 60km straight out off Noosa.
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    No Bruce at this stage I have.....
    1)Marlin Mike-yet to confirm
    Mate I am in for sure. long as it doesnt fall on a VMR roster day..... which are

19 Feb
    11 March
    1 April
    22 April.

If it isnt one of those Sundays Marty, would love to hitch a ride. Have all my own gear tackle etc.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Brett,
    I am in if it's around the last weekend of Feb as i am away in March. Mike if Captain Seaweed can nt make it let me know, if i am going jump onboard with me.
    Cheers JASON

I would be keen to leave from Mooloolaba maybe have a catch up the night before we go out.

Cheers Bull

As the Rubber Duck once said "mercy sakes alive looks like we got us a convoy"......

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    As the Rubber Duck once said "mercy sakes alive looks like we got us a convoy"......

Lets just hope It's not going to be a Great big chucking convoy......

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    Mate I am in for sure. long as it doesnt fall on a VMR roster day..... which are

19 Feb
    11 March
    1 April
    22 April.

If it isnt one of those Sundays Marty, would love to hitch a ride. Have all my own gear tackle etc.

Cheers

Mike
    poor Marty..hehe

If anyone has a spare seat for this redneck it would be awsome, as i have done the banks a few times when i wasn't a redneck, and am dearly missing my boat and the water. Non drinker but i do smoke.

hi all would like to come if anyone has a spare spot put in for fuel and bait have heaps of gear will be working up that way

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    I would be keen to leave from Mooloolaba maybe have a catch up the night before we go out.

Cheers Bull
    Sounds good, like a mini M&G. Wont be drinking though, for me drinking is THE casue of seasickness...I've proven it many a time.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

>>>>>>> Grunta needs a bigger boat and more fuel. Oh well, I will be wetting a line somewhere.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

How about we pencil in Saturday 25th Feb for now and see how many that is going to work for as it can be changed to suit the majority...

I was thinking of heading to Mooloolaba on the Friday so if others are thinking the same, maybe we can think of a place to meet up for a quiet beer and feed.

Cheers
    Brett

Any ideas area welcome

Sounds good to me Brett. The 25th Feb would suit me and a catch up on Friday night will be good fun.

Cheers Bull

Yep me too, 25th Feb looks good, I be there is nothing unforseen pops up.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Lock it in...