Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi All,

My names Mick, I live in Capalaba and have rekindled my love of fishing over the past couple of years with the purchase of a small canoe for me and the kids which then turned into a tinnie and is now turning into a fully fledged fishing tinnie for Dad!! Hehehe

Started getting into plastics and am hooked

Looking for tips, tricks and advice on where to try and catch those seemingly elusive fish over the 60cm mark!!

Re: Hi All

Hiya mick i too have also kindled my love for fishing again, Been along time coming i also picked up a small boat myself 1975 14ft pride cheetah, 135hp evinrude shes an old girl but a very fast old girl..lol. I look at it this way on a calm day i could head over to mud or moreton for a quick fish for a couple of hours then head straight back for some bay or river fishing for flatties, bream and what other stuff i can get. Keep reading post's mate they will let ya know where and when the are running.Atm my boat has been waiting to be serviced since the week of xmas everyone was busy booo haha oh well just had to wait for time then watchout lmao the CRAZY MAORI!!! will be hitting the waters very soon, and will be posting some great catches. As i sit and watch youtube videos to help me and hone my skills for various types of fish and i'm sure you have to.

Its always good to have new fishing buddies..
    Cheers
    Billy