Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google maps ... What do you use

Re: Google maps ... What do you use

When I open my bookmark to near maps I get this new page with no login tab but when I google searched for a login page and log in with my details it works.. Maybe all new users must pay?

Welcome to nearmap

nearmap offers a PhotoMap service with the unique strategy of Current, Clear, Change. nearmap covers 75% of the Australian population with high resolution PhotoMaps

We are introducing new pricing to access our PhotoMaps and services and details are below.

Plans & pricing

1. Individual User

Choose a package listed below:

Pioneer Navigator Monthly subscription $49 $99
    Select and Continue Select and Continue Region
    The Pioneer and Navigator plans offer extra features to the selected state or territory
    Select 1 State or Territory Select 1 State or Territory Zoom level
    The zoom level is an indication of distance from the ground. The Pioneer and Navigator plans give you close and clear zoom levels of 21, 22 and higher.

All levels
    All levels Latest map
    A photo of a location taken in the last months. nearmap has the most up to data PhotoMaps. Competitor maps are years old.
    Older maps
    nearmap photographs locations on a monthly and quarterly basis. Archived photographs offer a way to compare and see change.
    Maps between 1-12 months Maps between 1-24 months Map views
    The number of properties visible at a zoom level of 20 which is approximately 1kmē per property. A property is a house or building.
    200 properties which is approximately 200 kmē 500 properties which is approximately 500 kmē MultiView feature
    nearnearmap offers additional PhotoMap views from the side and horizontal.
    Terrain feature
    nearmap offers additional layer on the PhotoMap that gives definition to the terrain and depth.
    High Resolution image capture
    nearmap offers tools to capture, crop and save high quality, high resolution areas of the PhotoMaps.
    Max 2 downloads Max 5 downloads
    Select and Continue Select and Continue
    2. Government

Enquire about a Government licence

3. Enterprise Licence

Enquire about a Commercial licence

Bugger, I get the same thing and the PC I am on does not have it bookmarked, I guess I will have to email it to myself so I can find it again as it is much more up to date than google earth, the maps of which were over 3 years old when I fisrt found Nearmap.

Nearmaps for me too.
    Last I looked Google was about 2 years behind.

Triple - go to https://www.nearmap.com/welcome-new

Select personal license.

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Got it sorted.. just used this - https://www.nearmap.com/login
    Cheers.