Thread: Minn Kota 80lb i pilot 24v electric

Minn Kota 80lb i pilot 24v electric

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy Minn Kota 80lb i pilot 24v Electric & was looking for help off anyone who had brought one recently & where did you find the best/cheapest place in SEQ??

Cheers..

Re: Minn Kota 80lb i pilot 24v electric

I bought the 55lb 12v version last year from Hunts Marine in Sydney. Only took three days for delivery...

http://www.huntsmarine.com.au/minn-kota

Click on link and scroll down. The one you want starts at $2180

i got mine from Keogh Marine at the gold coast. Delivered to 4343 very quickly and at a good price. HAve bought a bit of gear from them and cant reccomend them enough.

Justin

Saint, PM headed your way...
    Life is too short for instant coffee!

Call sign: Playtime (VHF 21)

B-I-L looking at purchasing one in the new year - what's the best price in Brisbane?

Hi Saint,
    I don't know if this is too late or not but I would be talking to Craig Charlton at Charltons Bait & Tackle.
    I have just purchased the same and I had prices from various sources and his was by far the best.
    Others have told me the same. I am a regular visitor to the store so I may well have got a better price because of that but I would certainly reccomend you talk to Craig.

Regards
    Bad_Bazza

Thanks for the replies guys.. I went with a new 2012 model thru Keogh Marine down here on the coast. Great to deal with, now I just have to wait 3 weeks for it..

What's the chance of one of you guys throwing the price up on here. Surely it's not a secret...is it???? At the moment we're nowhere near Brisbane and don't wish to pay $$$$ for STD phone calls. Emails aren't working too well either.

Thanks.

I paid $2070 from Charltons Wags.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantren View Post
    I paid $2070 from Charltons Wags.
    Thanks Very much appreciated. I hope he has 1 left in a week when we come through.

Regards,
    Wags

No worries Wags. Make sure you get the correct shaft length too. I had to pay BLA $150 to swap the 54" for a 60"
    I'm sure Craig will order one for you if you pay a deposit.
    Dan.

google keogh marine, their online price fot a 54 inch is $2195 + delivery.