Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Question Re: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    Not if any said commitments were made by unauthorised insignificant members or soon to be back pine warmers who at the time of making such statements didn't see the bullet coming .
    Maybe in hindsight.....the topic should have been worded.....

"Should sitting LNP MP's that dishonour posted election promises to RecFishers be returned to the same portfolio?"

and as finga said...
    PS: I find it extremely sad when we have to question people as to the meaning of what they have written. We need to ask for clarifications and specifics of what they have said and now we need to ask if they're authorised to say what they've said.
    Is there a need for a disclaimer at the bottom of every post people put up?

Re: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

I'm sure this thread will still be around when the next election comes up, so then the LNP can be judged by their own thread titles.

Until then I guess we wait to see what they're going to bring to the table.

I think the real issue was that most of us believed what MP mark was saying. We forgot that he was part of a political process. I wonder if the LNP had other "unauthorised" spoksmen leading on other groups.
    Lets hope that they pull their finger out and give us something positive before the next election
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I think the real issue was that most of us believed what MP mark was saying. We forgot that he was part of a political process. I wonder if the LNP had other "unauthorised" spoksmen leading on other groups.
    I'm afraid the telling of porkie pies or misleading information or what-ever you'd like to call it is not restricted to the LNP.
    I'm very sorry to say that most politicians will say just about anything to get themselves elected or re-elected.
    I'd really like to see someone in politics who means what they say and follow through on what they have said instead of what we have now ie don't do what they say they're going to do and do stuff they say they're not going to do.
    It's all backwards.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

They're all crooks, politicians are the same all over the world, they will sell snow to an eskimo and sell sand to arab if you believe enough of their spin.

That's my view and opinion and will always be.

Just like those James Hardy mongrel executives, they should have been jailed

Bondy

The trouble is that we are expected to vote for these clowns ( or at least get your name ticked off) ...... For the most part these bozo's will sell their soul to the devil to get elected or stay in power -Sadly it's often just a case of ...who do you trust the least ?

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Bump

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1226651698161

In answer to your question Mark, i guess not !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Taking a dump and letter box seem to ring a bell.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Sticking a banned firecracker up Can't do(s) bum (where the sun does shine?)...would "Make MY Day"