Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Re: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Thanks for that Brandt.

That is a good start alright especially item number 3
    Regional areas of Queensland have a huge amount of appeal to offer to tourists whether they be dinky dies or from over the seven seas
    Items 1 and 4 may need some clarification in the future though. Especially number 4. They're pretty open ended statements.

But well done in injecting yourself into our concerns.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Finga I have the concerns because I love my boat and my fishing I am hoping to get out over Xmas around Bribie and the Bay. The boat has been sitting in the shed for a couple of months now as I have been campaigning. So it is time to hit the water with a few days off. I hope everyone takes care over Xmas and New Years take it easy on the roads and water. Be safe and have fun.

1. i can only see this shifting the problem ealse were into someone ealses back yard increaseing preasure ealse were,this has already happend as far as the pro crabbers in morten bay go, some netters have changed from netting to crabbing with the reducion of areas to net with the new zoneing.Where you fix a problem you can make another.

2. trevally aren't a commercial targeted speicies there only a incedental bycatch.

3. that would be very good to see done,more barra and toga please.

4. this does not both me weither it happend or not but good to see that its would only wheres theres not treat to biodiversity ,thats being smart and parctical and approching things in a sencible way.

good to see you have put something forwd Brandt from the Austrailan party.

good stuff brandt, you've got the honor of being the first political organisation to announce recreational angling policy on this site.

a question for you guys though, how are you planning on moving commercial operators out of areas with large concentrations of recreational anglers? are you intending on the government buying their licences outright? how do you guys propose to fund this?

Thanks Chris I do believe that we need to take back some of our rights to enjoy our recreational activities, but we also need to be responsible for the future of our children and theirs. We need to get it right but not at the extent of stopping people completely from enjoying themselves.

Welcome Beast1965. A question, do you believe that the Green zones in Moreton Bay are working? If not, is your party going to get rid of some or all of them? Which ones in Pumicestone and greater Moreton Bay?

Hey Beast

You could always reply with the stock standard we don't wish to publicize anything for fear of another party knicking your idea's !!!!!!.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Oi Mark. How about answering some of our questions first??

In relation to this thread that you have started about not letting people who tell porky pies back into power.
    Has your mob ever lied on an election promise?? Not just fishing related but on any policy??

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Agree with all you said Mike.

Mark is it true that this will come into effect this week as Mike has suggested in his answer to question 1?

If so you are showing yourself to be decietful and opportunistic (in other words just another typical pollie) and have just dropped down a peg in my book.
    Talking of porkies Finger, I would still be interested to get an answer to a simple question I posed earlier.

Is it true the basis of this thread- that the Government hasnt come to the party on a promise to remove netting- is actually a lie in itself as this legislation has come into effect?

Mark?

Welcome Brandt. Nice to see a second candidate who is willing to talk to us face to face [so to speak]

I am impressed that your party has seen fit to put out some Plain English policy statements in relation to fishing, not the high level smoke and mirrors stuff of bureauspeak policy, especially the net-free areas around populated centres. This really is only common sense and an ultimate decrease in conflict issues for everyone.

There is a new interesting thread here:
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...-Media-Release

Would you like to comment on that one?

Mark has already commented on that one but unfortunately avoided the question/issue.

Macks forever I have left a comment on that Thread for everyone to see

Thumbs down Re: Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Robinson MP View Post
    Welcome Beast1965.
    A question, do you believe that the Green zones in Moreton Bay are working?
    If not, is your party going to get rid of some or all of them?
    Which ones in Pumicestone and greater Moreton Bay?
    Mark , please stop the shit slinging
    WTF R the LNP going 2 do , in answer 2 your own Question to another party candidate
    BALLZ on the table M8 , speak up or FFS shut-up
    ....WHICH GreenZones are the LNP going to abolish

Well. Now might be an appropriate time to consider the sediment instilled in the title of this thread.
    Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Who hasn't lied to us over the years?

Gazza...mate. Gees I wished you write in English. I have a lot of trouble understanding what your trying to say. And I've got a funny feeling a lot of it might be worth reading.
    Or alternatively....could someone decipher Gazza for me please?
    Cheers then

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Well. Now might be an appropriate time to consider the sediment instilled in the title of this thread.
    Should govts that dishonour election promises to rec fishers be returned?

Who hasn't lied to us over the years?

Gazza...mate. Gees I wished you write in English. I have a lot of trouble understanding what your trying to say. And I've got a funny feeling a lot of it might be worth reading.
    Or alternatively....could someone decipher Gazza for me please?
    Cheers then
    Ill have a go finger if I may...

I think Gazza is saying- 'Mark dont ask a question of an opposition member that you yourself are not willing to answer.'

just a bump