Thread: Cleaned up by 13yo

Cleaned up by 13yo

Decided that fishing with my youngest beat the hell out of working this afternoon.
    We struggled on for 3 hours without a touch then picked up 9 fish in 20 mins just after dark.
    Young Harry came back from 4 nil down to put the old man away, despite never having used a popper in his life before, let alone from a yak in the dark.
    He also managed to add 10 cm to his PB with a solid 45cm fish. I'm not really sure I can show him much at all now!
    All fish caught on black bubble pop 65 and 88.
    ( Mozzies stopped me from staying forever to even up. God knows I tried hard enough!)

Cheers
    Brendan
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	From Iphone B 001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	74426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	From Iphone B 003.jpg 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	74427  

Re: Cleaned up by 13yo

Good result dusting up the ol bloke, what a great way to spend some time. The thing is, I get home with all asperations of revenge by beating them at their own game on the WII, and I usually get done like a dinner there too. Get used to it Brendan, whooping yr ass will be a favourite thing to do

Thanks for sharing.

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    Good result dusting up the ol bloke, what a great way to spend some time. The thing is, I get home with all asperations of revenge by beating them at their own game on the WII, and I usually get done like a dinner there too. Get used to it Brendan, whooping yr ass will be a favourite thing to do

Thanks for sharing.

Scalem
    Scalem , this is son no. 4. He is probably the keenest on the fishing at the moment, and he is the last in a long line of ass whoopers.
    He has done me in the fresh, offshore , estuary, everything!
    We had a ball , and he wanted a dawn rematch this morning!
    Cheers
    Brendan
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000101.jpg 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	75560  

Lol that's just pure gold mate ,reminds me of me and my oldman when i was a lad.Well done Harry Awesome stuff ,keep whooping dads butt congrats .
    Cheers Rob
    Shut up and fish