Thread: garmin sounder on water shoots

garmin sounder on water shoots

finally had time to get on water to do some pics with sounder upgrade , this is only the software upgrade not the new modules ( next week will have pics of gsd 24 )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: garmin sounder on water shoots

hey mate, what is gsd 24...?

hey mate ,
    currently we have a gsd 22 sounder module processing our transducer but our color pallette was poor with only 2 options , now we have upgraded the current module via software to produce a much better color pallette and picuture but in hand with this we have also released a gsd24 and gsd 26 module that will process alot more features ( more to come next week when i have pictures and more on water info). really exiting stuff and will post as the testing gets done over next few weeks .

I am patiently waiting for my new 1kw transducer,12inch screen and gsd24.To say im excited is an understatement.
    That will give outwide x2 12inch touch screens and the old trusty jrc sounder as a back up.
    Once both systems have been installed i will post the images and thoughts on the new equipment from GARMIN.
    Cheers Mick

Hey Mick,

You settle down a bit pal. Bet you can't wait to get them up and running. Keen to see the new Garmin sounder gear in action.

Cheers

Carry

Hey Luke,im waiting for my call from you to come over and check out the tin can.lol
    I have time off over xmas if you want to do something.
    You can talk,ive seen your electronics,Team GARMIN.
    Even Greg is running Garmin now,he has installed a 15inch Garmin gps.
    Talk soon.

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    I am patiently waiting for my new 1kw transducer,12inch screen and gsd24.To say im excited is an understatement.
    That will give outwide x2 12inch touch screens and the old trusty jrc sounder as a back up.
    Once both systems have been installed i will post the images and thoughts on the new equipment from GARMIN.
    Cheers Mick
    How much did this kit set you back Mick? Sounds impressive

mick is getting my old 1wt tranny for few hundred bucks and have to buy a gsd they are around $700.00 but he is waiting for a display loaner for the 12 inch hence the waiting , but we want to let the guys who are out there and using the gear to give us the best feedback possible , so greg cheeeeeeeeeeep

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    Hey Luke,im waiting for my call from you to come over and check out the tin can.lol
    I have time off over xmas if you want to do something.
    You can talk,ive seen your electronics,Team GARMIN.
    Even Greg is running Garmin now,he has installed a 15inch Garmin gps.
    Talk soon.
    Mick,

You are still the self confessed GARMIN NO 1.

Hi all new member here on the Goldy. Here is some testing data on the GSD-24 that came into my possession today.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D9SE6FT0

I dont work for Garmin but I have the right contacts. Hope this helps.

There are some screen shots from the GSD-24 and GSD-26 over at the The Hull Truth forum in the marine electronics section. The 26 looks amazing but too much for my little tub. I'm looking forward to installing a 24 but it wont be for a while.