Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Camp Quality Fund Raiser...wormy is going down

Re: Camp Quality Fund Raiser...wormy is going down

Framed Jersey 001.jpgFramed Jersey 003.jpgFramed Jersey 002.jpg

As pointed out above, i forgot not everyone gets The Bilge. SO the pics here show what it is. Framed Drongos, i mean Broncos jersey. IT IS NOT AUTOGRAPHED, it was display in a shop when I bought it. Highest bidder gets it, with the monies going into Finga's Camp Quality bucket on Sunday. Will have it on display on Sunday, come up and see me if you are interested.

Also See my thread in The Bilge about this Framed Broncos Jersey, a fund raiser for Fingas Wormgate on Sunday

Cheers

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    Framed Jersey 002.jpg

See my thread in The Bilge about Framed Broncos Jersey, a fund raiser for Fingas Wormgate on Sunday

Cheers

Mike
    Keep in mind not all users can view The Bilge, if it's fundraiser related it may be worth moving to somewhere more visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    Framed Jersey 001.jpgFramed Jersey 003.jpgFramed Jersey 002.jpg

As pointed out above, i forgot not everyone gets The Bilge. SO the pics here show what it is. Framed Drongos, i mean Broncos jersey. IT IS NOT AUTOGRAPHED, it was display in a shop when I bought it. Highest bidder gets it, with the monies going into Finga's Camp Quality bucket on Sunday. Will have it on display on Sunday, come up and see me if you are interested.

Also See my thread in The Bilge about this Framed Broncos Jersey, a fund raiser for Fingas Wormgate on Sunday

Cheers

Mike
    So does the second highest bidder get 2???

Hello again chaps.

WE HAVE BROKEN THE $800 MARK.
    All those who have made this possible please give yourselves a pat on the back....Or have a beer...which ever you'd prefer.
    And here I was thinking it would have been a great thing if we could have raised $200.
    This has surpassed all my wildest expectations it has.

I'm sorry if I have not been paying much attention to this little fund-raiser the last couple of days but I've been a tad busy sanding floors and to be honest I'm not real flash at the moment.
    But tomorrow it's only putty up nail holes and then go for a drive to Alvey and then to Lucky Phill's home and then to get some more soft drinks and some snags and then back home ready to give the floor a final sand hopefully.

Thanks Mike for the generous donation of the jumper. Why anyone would want it has me beat but someone may like it to use as a dart board
    Mike has been a champ behind the scenes helping. Good on ya matey
    Thanks to Adam and Choppa for organising the delivery of the tackle. You blokes saved me a long drive.

As for BBQ o'clock 6 sounds OK. I'd prefer 7 but majority rules.

Now. The itinerary (and a bloody rough one at that):
    BBQ from 6am (or 7 if I sleep in)
    Worm munching at 11am sound OK??
    Auction of donated items which at the moment are...heap of tackle, an Alvey wading bag, a yearly associate membership of VMR Raby Bay and Mike's Bronco's jumper. Did I forget anything??
    Or would you prefer worm munching after auction?? I really would not mind you know.
    LUNCH!!!

Now everything is catered for as long as you like sausage sambo's and softdrink.
    I don't think anyone would mind if you brought a beer or two or I don't think anyone would mind if you wanted to bring a slab of beef to be cooked either. What-ever goes would probably be dunky dory I reckon.
    If you want to sit down bring a chair to be on the safe side. I don't know how many will be spare... but don't panic. There will be some.

Have I missed anything??
    Yep. Sure have. Thanks Ian for giving us a great place to do this.
    Without your generosity this may not have been possible.

Cheers then
    Scott
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Whoops. Forgot directions for those Christopher Columbus' like Choppa.
    Address is:
    Victoria Point Bait, Tackle and Marine
    12a Colburn Street.
    Victoria Point
    It's just before you get to the boat-ramp. (Victoria Point is Bayside between Cleveland and Redland Bay)
    Hopefully here is a map of where it is
    http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=12a...+4165&t=m&z=16
    For chop it's probably easiest to come down the SE Freeway past the Hyperdome and exit the Beenleigh-Redland Bay Road exit (exit 30??anyone??) and then follow your nose following Redland Bay Road until you get to some lights at Mt. Cotton Road (turn left).
    Follow Mt Cotton Road until you get to Double Jump road turn right (if you get to Sirromet you've gone too far).
    After you turn into Double Jump Road basically follow your nose past a shopping centre and Bunnings and some playing fields and a servo on your left and then get to a round-a-bout ...turn left and follow your nose some more.
    If you get to the water you've gone tooooo far. Turn around and come back about 250m.

Crikey Mosses. When does smoko fit into the itinerary???
    Smoko: 10am
    I better get some biscuits too....

scott, have you heard back from bias yet?

Still no reply from BIAS Boating.

That amases me. BIAS Boating were pretty quick to ask Steve to take down the thread where it was rumoured that they were going to close but when I send a message to BIAS Boating through their own website there's no hint of a reply. Especially the blurb at the bottom of the send message page says someone would get back within a couple of business days
    Makes you wonder doesn't it.

But it's never too late to reply is it???
    Still a chance to make amends and thank someone who was sticking up for your business BIAS Boating

scotty,,, its possible that your email through their standard website may be "unmanned" at this time of year for General Enquiries,,,or it's being "filtered" down through the various internal channels,,,, ( i noticed their website has only thier Gosford Head Office Details,, so this 99% on where your email has been directed) may be better off chasing their "Media/Promotion Manager,,, OR sending a request through to Virginia Qld store direct,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

scott...... ring them

Okky dokky then.
    All I can say is this little day of shennanigans on Sunday is getting bigger and bigger.

I picked up the wadding bag from Alvey today.
    It's a new style in red and gold colours. It is Alvey's premium wadding bag.
    They have also donated a cap for us to auction.
    What a lovely bunch of people at Alvey. No wonder they have lasted and grown the way they have. They are just lovely people.

Also been donated is a new Shimano raider Snapper rod

So the list of items to be auctioned grows:
    Bag of tackle kindly put together by Softplastic dude and donated by an anonymous contributor
    Alvey Premium Wadding bag most kindly donated by Alvey
    Alvey cap also kindly donated by Alvey
    12 month associate membership to Raby Bay VMR courtesy of the guardian angels of the water...VMR Raby Bay
    Mike's Bronco's jumper that's shoved in a nice frame. I reckon it'll be useful to take the glass out and use it for a dart board.
    Shimano Raider Snapper rod most generously donated by another member of Ausfish.
    Did I forget anything??Oh well. If it's not bolted down we'll probably auction it off as well so you might be surprised what else may go on offeron Sunday.
    Just don't park too close eh

The raffle
    where the lucky prize is selecting the worm will be happening from opening time but you need to be there at 11am for obvious reasons (but I won't mind if your late...or never turn up).

Snags on bread and drinks from early o'clock.

What more do we need to know??

Do you reckon 99 snags will do??
    BBQ and serviettes (we are not heathens are we??) are in the car.

Bloody hell it's getting close to Sunday 11am

Guardian Angels of the Water??????? OOOOOhhhhhh I like that one Scotty, I'm gonna use that one myself...................... LMAO

Mike

i wont be able to make it,but am happy to throw down a bid on the rod if its possible,if i win could pay bank transfer or paypal immediately.

let me know !

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by softplasticsdude79 View Post
    i wont be able to make it,but am happy to throw down a bid on the rod if its possible,if i win could pay bank transfer or paypal immediately.

let me know !

Adam
    Gidday Adam.
    Mate. Never thought of that. Proxy bidding.
    Not a worry. I've sent you an email.

If anybody else wants to place a proxy bid on anything just bung an expression of interest here and I'll send a PM.
    Payment would probably be easiest to go straight to the Camp Quality link and place a donation there.
    I think we can trust people to do the right thing
    If postage is required then that'll have to go on top but purely postage cost...none of that other crap like handling charges.

Good thinking Adam

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Did I forget anything??Oh well. If it's not bolted down we'll probably auction it off as well so you might be surprised what else may go on offeron Sunday.
    Just don't park too close eh
    Will there be a reserve on the shiny silver patrol?

I would give a pineapple to see Finga eat a giant Gippsland worm haha

cheers Murf