Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

So now Bill is giving us the LNP Fishing Policy , or can't you focus on the topic
    [turn up the A/C mate]

ANYBODY timiboy/pill/pin can you confirm this "joke"

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Your probably too young to remember the brown paper bags , and white shoe brigade Pin
    Terry Lewis who?

I forgive you.
    I can remember that..I can also remember Bill D'arcy and Keith Wright..2 fine upstanding ALP members..NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    or how about Nuttall or Merri Rose.

or even further back..Rex Connor.

both sides have had their rogues.

Geez , I said "focussed" not tunnel-vision Pin
    Ban Clergy & teachers & whatever profession to give the LNP Fishing Policy
    ....OR THEY IN JAIL TOO ??? LOLOLOL

Geez , I said "focussed" not tunnel-vision Pin
    Ban Clergy & teachers & whatever profession to give the LNP Fishing Policy
    ....OR THEY IN JAIL TOO ??? LOLOLOL
    Gazza..I really think you need to have a peek outside of those red hairs you seem to be stuck between. There is more to life than the Ranga.
    Every political party is the same..no difference these days.

Your probably too young to remember the brown paper bags , and white shoe brigade Pin
    Terry Lewis who?
    I forgive you.
    I just about wet my pants when I read what you wrote Gazza, I recon between Pins family and mine they could write a best seller on the real inside story of the Joh years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    You can cover a t#rd with chocolate all you want mate but it will still smell like sh#t.

Depends on the quality of chocolate... the t#rd may smell like chocolate, but definately taste like t#rd.

Congratulations Phill, you have now overtaken Timmy and lead the count in apologising for, and making excuses for MP Mark.

Bugga, thought I said I was not apologising for anyone, just making obversations... from on top a fence...

BTW How come if one mob do it, it's called uncovering information the voters need to know about, but when the other mob do it it's called mudslinging? Has it been released by the Australian Newspaper (not exactly a friend of the ALP) how they came by that info on the developer's cash donations to Campbell? I hope you're all aware that it was old Nationals in the LNP that kept tipping off the Courier Mail about Campbell's sus business dealings before Xmas.........mmmmmmmm who stands to gain the most if the LNP win the election but Campbell fails to win Ashgrove?

My mudslinging was in direct reference... DIRECT REFERENCE, to the ALP attacking a member of the general public, which CN is at this point in time. Please correct me if I am wrong ?

PS 63 new policies on the LNP website but no fishing yet Yep, I too, am not real happy about this....
    Well, just got back from a couple of days near Hervey Bay... did you miss me Gazza

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Campbell's web site says he's the leader of the Liberal National Party and he's being paid $3300 a week to lead them in the election campagn, and you call that just a member of the general public Phill? Well clear of Timmy now mate.
    What was the fishing like at H/bay?

BTW 65 policies on the LNP web site but still no fishing policy.

Yes Mike... he well may be the leader , but he holds no public office............ that is my point. Not paid by public taxes. ( you and me )

Fishing report in Saltwater reports

They better bring out the policy soon... election is days away !!!!!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Yes Mike... he well may be the leader , but he holds no public office............ that is my point. Not paid by public taxes. ( you and me )

Fishing report in Saltwater reports

They better bring out the policy soon... election is days away !!!!!

cheers
    So you think the ALP shouldn't be able to attack the leader of the LNP and face of their election campagn because his wage dosn't come from tax payers? And as my wage comes from tax payers that also means I'm not a member of the public? Great logic Phill.

Look at that......it's beer o'clock.

In beer we trust.............

No.... " public office "........... big diff between public office and public purse.

The ALP will always attack the credibility of an opponent, ( particularly if they believe the opponent will do e better job than them ) rather than place faith in their performance to get them over the line. A sad state of affairs indeed.

The ALP would be better off telling the electroate what they have done for them...

But I suppose having a budget defiect ( accumulating credit debt ) of 85 billion dollars and expanding daily, probably would not sit well with the minions. I mean, who's going to pay for that ?

They could tell the voters " we have doubled your car rego and trippled your boat rego in the last 4 years ", but that might not sit well with them.

They could point out they spent stupid amounts of the " public purse " on non-performing health payroll IT, a non-existant Dam, not delivering cyclone shelters as promised, forcing many councils to undertake public works that would normally be funded by the State, new land tax ( forget what it's called ), removing petrol subs, increasing the State public bureaucracy by more than 100% of the population growth rate of this State, The water board ( commission ) .................. I could go on, but " beer " is running low and need to get more before another TAX is imposed.

Seriously, why ? WHY ? why do highly paid, apparently inteligent, people have to resort to kindegarden cappers to fight an election, instead of running with a track record of pointing out the positives of what they have achieved. ? WHY ?

Answer........... they have $#@##ed this State.

OK, some the faithful minions will swallow the hype and fluff, but really, there are many aware people in this State that can tell a t#rd from a truffle. I wouldn't touch either, but that's beside the point.

It may also come down to media. I am sure the current govt has done some good, somewhere, to someone, and maybe it never got reported or made public ? dunno ?

There are 2 ads currently running on commercial TV from both parties.

The ALP 2 are slagging CN.

The LNP ads.... 1 is offering the 4 pillar approach speach and the other in a similar vein.

Spot the difference ....................?

Tomorrow is the " official " launch of CN's LNP election campaign. maybe the Rec fishing policy will be " released to the public " then ??? Hope so.

LP

Well said Phill i'm sure the ALP / Fence sitter hacks will reply with some quote and dribble Blah Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    No.... " public office "........... big diff between public office and public purse.

The ALP will always attack the credibility of an opponent, ( particularly if they believe the opponent will do e better job than them ) rather than place faith in their performance to get them over the line. A sad state of affairs indeed.

The ALP would be better off telling the electroate what they have done for them...

But I suppose having a budget defiect ( accumulating credit debt ) of 85 billion dollars and expanding daily, probably would not sit well with the minions. I mean, who's going to pay for that ?

They could tell the voters " we have doubled your car rego and trippled your boat rego in the last 4 years ", but that might not sit well with them.

They could point out they spent stupid amounts of the " public purse " on non-performing health payroll IT, a non-existant Dam, not delivering cyclone shelters as promised, forcing many councils to undertake public works that would normally be funded by the State, new land tax ( forget what it's called ), removing petrol subs, increasing the State public bureaucracy by more than 100% of the population growth rate of this State, The water board ( commission ) .................. I could go on, but " beer " is running low and need to get more before another TAX is imposed.

Seriously, why ? WHY ? why do highly paid, apparently inteligent, people have to resort to kindegarden cappers to fight an election, instead of running with a track record of pointing out the positives of what they have achieved. ? WHY ?

Answer........... they have $#@##ed this State.

OK, some the faithful minions will swallow the hype and fluff, but really, there are many aware people in this State that can tell a t#rd from a truffle. I wouldn't touch either, but that's beside the point.

It may also come down to media. I am sure the current govt has done some good, somewhere, to someone, and maybe it never got reported or made public ? dunno ?

There are 2 ads currently running on commercial TV from both parties.

The ALP 2 are slagging CN.

The LNP ads.... 1 is offering the 4 pillar approach speach and the other in a similar vein.

Spot the difference ....................?

Tomorrow is the " official " launch of CN's LNP election campaign. maybe the Rec fishing policy will be " released to the public " then ??? Hope so.

LP

Why attack the man ? ........ come on Phil you know very well that there is nothing else to attack !!!!
    1)You cant attack their record - as they have been in the wilderness for so long ....... It's easy to shout from the sidelines
    2)You cant attack their policies - they are few and far between

All that leaves is the man ....... a guy who looks after his own interests first - As a candidate , he lies to the Qld public openly about his & his families conflicts of interest . The guy is coming into the election with a massive cloud over his integrity . His business dealings & now his campaign fundraising show where his focus is...... or will be. This guy will say or do whatever to get elected ..... maybe he should be campaigning on the hire bikes that he dumped on Brisbane !

Now - unless you are a little blind ...... you can see that CN is a closet greenie & that is the reason why there is no fishing policy & why his fisheries spokesperson has been gagged ! .

The guy is a dictator & clearly there is little talent behind him in the shadow ministry ....... CANDO will have to DO everything.

Yes I can understand why CN is the target of Labors advertising campaign ......... why wouldn't you target the ball carrier in this case

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

" he lies to the Qld public openly about his & his families conflicts of interest . The guy is coming into the election with a massive cloud over his integrity . His business dealings & now his campaign fundraising show where his focus is..... "

Yeah, I was wondering about all this. I have read it all and still wonder if he did anything actually wrong. I couldn't find the " lie "..... though ????

I am also aware of the $3,000 - $20,000 a seat fund raiser events. I can see where it could be construed as a “ bribe “, but really, is it ? If I had the dollars, I would be putting my case forward on a one on one basis too. I believe as a member of the public, be it business, company or individual, you have the right to meet with ya local MP, at least and state ya case for any issue you feel will help you, your community or State. The MP's are not “ all knowing “ and it may simply take a 10 -20 minute, one on one, conversation with a smart / clever operator to open ones eyes to new developments, opportunities, research, management tools, consultancy services and most importantly, knowledge / experience in any field.

I think of these things this way. You pay to get access to someone who may or may not agree with you, be able to help you, buy your product or acknowledge your ideas, but you do have the opportunity to state your case.

I know CN abstained from voting in council on the Woollongabba rezoning issue. Doesn't mean he didn't know about and I sure he did, even said so somewhere. Jeez, he would have been MUCH better off had he invested the dollars ( took a share ) before the re-zoning, as it's value sky-rocketed after the re-zoning and cost his company a motza,,, !

He also stated he had no interest in publicly listed companies ( as eluded to by the ALP ) and to date they have not produced that evidence, maybe someone here can ?

I also know, as does the ALP, that he did not have to declare his financial interests as he was not an elected member of parliament... but don't let that stop the ALP from slagging him. ( yes, he did eventually declare all interests to appease the general public, whos minds have been stained red, by the ALP campaigns )

Yes, he is a " closet greenie " , but not an extreme greenie. He camps at Moreton and drives his 4 x 4 there and fishes. Fact. He also has a deep belief in Agriculture and it's future in Queensland.

Another interesting fact is that if he does not win the Ashgrove seat ( which by the way he lived in for more than 14 years, met Lisa there, kids went to school there etc etc ) he would like to be involved in alternative energies R & D and implimentation. His engineering background has fertilized this ambition. So, with that in mind, I can certainly see him pushing the Solar, Wind energies etc... which, if done correctly and with sound science and accountable methodology, could be a good thing. I am not a huge fan of alternative energies at this particular point in time. ( for various reasons ).

I went to the ALP's “ campbells web, website … #@#k me......... dribble, drivel, gossip, innuendo, BS, rumour......... it was only missing facts. No matter. I did however, notice that a lot of the “ political “ attacks was to do with decisions or statements made, prior to Campbell being the LNP leader........... things like bagging him for changing his mind etc,, when the ALP are fully aware that those statements were made by former leaders and well before he even considered State political representation. ( OH, and a few spelling mistakes on the site )

I also see Captain Bligh has started with the vote bribes. Free plasmas.. sorry, that was federal ALP, no, it is free swimming lessons for kids............. really ? So by this rationale' we can remove our draconian and costly pool fencing laws and return to personal responsibility and accountability ? “

Don't get me wrong, I think every kid should have the opportunity to learn to be drown proofed at least and swim at best. Should all Queensland taxpayers, pay for this ? You can get all touchy-feely about this, and rightly so, but with this rationale' comes the free driving lessons and more, so where does it stop ?

Let's throw more dollars away, after all, it's not ours “ seems to be the ALP mantra.

I would much rather hear policy, visions and possibilities.

As I said, today is the LNP launch for it's campaign leading into the election. Let's hope we hear “ vision, possibilities and policy “.

I have no doubt you will hear “ budget, surplus, back on track “ mentioned frequently. I do not believe you will hear about plasmas and set top boxes.

I have heard no retort about my musings on Kate Jones... seems we all agree she is simply interested in keeping her paypacket and not a loyal ALP member. Oh well, farewell, Kate.

Jeez, I am glad I only bet on elections and not the NRL... I have 0 / 5 in my tips...bugga. Hope I am not backing the wrong horse come March 31....

cheers LP

Question Re: LNP Fishing policy

Why did CN "Abstain" from voting ?? , why didn't he just vote , and then jump ship

Phil ,do you know the difference between Federal ALP and State ALP , as it doesn't seem that you do when you mudsling on behalf of Palmers Mob.

p.s. have you Banned Mark MP from posting?? , would explain a lot.
    [Mark won't be in Fisheries after the next election , Mark my words ,so they can bring in the RFL like other LNP states have.]