Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

Quote Originally Posted by FNQCairns View Post
    Whats the saying? "your not a true ALP voter if you only vote once" or something along those lines
    I would have thought Old Joh would be able to answer that question .
    Shawn

So, does Cando cut the useless public service positions (I hope not too many public servants on here) to save money?
    But that won't help his unemployment target now will it.

What will he do?

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Its will be interesting to see when and what CN does with the greens zones and how long it takes for this to happen and how fast the developers take to start knocking on CN door,CN to me reminds me of the old Russ Hinzs,lord help us all.
    Lot of "swinging" voters, the old government left with a lot less, even the Greens took a hit... it will indeed be interesting to see what happens to the bay.

I have no doubt there are some big plans in the pipeline for SEQ and we will see some large changes.

I mean Campbell Newman as I have said before annoys the shit out of me at times, though I guess he has earned his position and being Mayor of Brisbane would be good work experience.

I guess I cannot help but wonder which way things will go...

As far as QLD being "more prosperous" I think the mining boom and the massive infrastructure upgrades to SEQ would tell most people that QLD has been fairly prosperous anyway?

Maybe that is how the Australian government works? Labour spends money that has no "immediate financial gain" (though of course is an investment i.e Infrastructure), then the Liberal/Nats take over and save money by making cutbacks.

Exactly what were Campbell Newman's Policies???

Wasn't there something about saving 300 bucks on my car rego??

I'm off to the Dept of Transport now to pick up my 300 while I can ..no doubt I will need it....

Cheers

Dan

I heard on the radio Dan, that if you own a porsche you will get a rego cut but a push bike will have to be regestered????,so what about boat rego will it go down or just go up again.

Quote Originally Posted by MudRiverDan View Post
    Lot of "swinging" voters, the old government left with a lot less, even the Greens took a hit... it will indeed be interesting to see what happens to the bay.

I have no doubt there are some big plans in the pipeline for SEQ and we will see some large changes.

I mean Campbell Newman as I have said before annoys the shit out of me at times, though I guess he has earned his position and being Mayor of Brisbane would be good work experience.

I guess I cannot help but wonder which way things will go...

As far as QLD being "more prosperous" I think the mining boom and the massive infrastructure upgrades to SEQ would tell most people that QLD has been fairly prosperous anyway?

Maybe that is how the Australian government works? Labour spends money that has no "immediate financial gain" (though of course is an investment i.e Infrastructure), then the Liberal/Nats take over and save money by making cutbacks.

Exactly what were Campbell Newman's Policies???

Wasn't there something about saving 300 bucks on my car rego??

I'm off to the Dept of Transport now to pick up my 300 while I can ..no doubt I will need it....

Cheers

Dan
    What infrastructure???????? and every dollar that was spent on infrastructure there would have 3 or 4 wasted.........

Quote Originally Posted by Homer_Jay View Post
    So, does Cando cut the useless public service positions (I hope not too many public servants on here)

What will he do?
    I think there are a few public servants on here... And they're all useless as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    What infrastructure????????
    lol...........................................

What infrastructure there was put in in the last decade came from borrowed money anyway.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    and how fast the developers take to start knocking on CN door,CN to me reminds me of the old Russ Hinzs,lord help us all.
    So the adds the alp put on tv that where nothing but crap & lies (proven by cmc) you fell for...... dont feel bad you weren't the only one.

Anna wanted to stop development and was going to put in stupid laws to stop anybody from trying to do so.
    Do you understand what Development will bring to the community ?........JOBS for starters which seems to be hard to find atm, which then means people getting paid, spending at the shops, restaurants, holidays and so on. Everyone even the ATO is happy.

Lets look at Clive P..... yeah he is a wealthy slob looking of a bloke, who made correct decisions in business many years ago and now if profiting from it.
    But he is also part of the "mining boom" who is giving people JOBS. If he wants to open a new mine then go for it for the sake of JOBS, giving people work.
    In every job/position - anyone who has authority, there is always someone who will push the boundaries (some would say) abuse their position in some way shape or form. So yes i would say CP has a hand some decisions that suit him, but why try and bring him down when he is part of what is keeping this state & workers going.

Time will tell with the LNP they have a lot of work in front of them.

So the adds the alp put on tv that where nothing but crap & lies (proven by cmc) you fell for...... dont feel bad you weren't the only one.
    Champ , the CMC said CN won't go to Jail on the evidence presented.
    The developer did do it , it's just legal to do it

Just Like CLIVE , spoke bullshit about CIA involvement , admitted it , and HE still won't go to jail i.e. it's ok to say that shit it seems.

In QLD , it's ALSO ok to pay big bucks to get a pollies ear , or a cracker deal
    In Britain , it's seems it's a no-no
    British PM admits hosting donors in cash-for-access row
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/b...-1226310867978

do you ever give up gazza? your beloved ALP are nothing..shot ducks. Perhaps in 10 years they may be a force again but at the moment..nothing worth listening to from them.

All hot talk and nothing will get done, its the same rollercoaster ride but with a different spin, sell snow to an eskimo or sand to an arab if the gift of the gab is right at the time.

My rego is due and guess what , I save jack shit, full price no $300.00 credit back.

Oh by the way, all pollies are the same , all crooks in the long term and feathring their own nests.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    do you ever give up gazza? your beloved ALP are nothing..shot ducks. Perhaps in 10 years they may be a force again but at the moment..nothing worth listening to from them.
    Im still trying to figure out why Gazza thinks CP should go to jail?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
    All hot talk and nothing will get done, its the same rollercoaster ride but with a different spin, sell snow to an eskimo or sand to an arab if the gift of the gab is right at the time.

My rego is due and guess what , I save jack shit, full price no $300.00 credit back.

Oh by the way, all pollies are the same , all crooks in the long term and feathring their own nests.
    blamethe ALp for that..they would have sent you that notice..LOL

Dont worry Gazza I am still with you.