Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

gutless is all i can say, all of them, and this lot the LNP are also promising spending a lazy 10-20 mill a day here or there in the campaign just like the ALP,, more you see, the more you know the rhetoric of making tough calls etc is just crap..

thing that scares me is all bets will be off after the election if the LNP win and they win big, they will haul out the " well the state of the books' line everytime....all bets are off etc and do the Gillard line on the Carbon Tax, pucker up!

Does anyone really think the LNP will do anything about the debt? I dont, I have no confidence at all,

they are promising spending like drunken sailers matching the ALP and will do nothing about it just like the ALP has for a long time... a tired govt replaced with muppets, and in our democracy we are democratically forced to vote...

Does anyone really think the LNP will be any different, you have an unelected Napoleon and a bunch of whimps, and all they want is power, this isnt about QLD and its future, this is about which party has the power of Govt.
    Labour had to go. They have gone from one stuff up to the next.

LNP will get in because it's time for Labour to go, not because they are necessarily any better.

Labour then get 3 years on the bench to get their s#*t together, and hopefully come back as a party worth voting for with a few less green ideas.

LNP have 3 years to try and show they aren't just a bunch of old hacks desperate for power and hopefully they will have grown into a strong party worth voting for.

It's only 3 years and we get to have another say. Get to vote out Mark Robinson if he doesn't do the right thing by us. Three years should be long enough for these two week parties to grow a set and give us something to vote for.

Agree Labour has to go but for once i was really hoping for a viable option, is vision and honesty too much to ask of a rabble in opposition for 20 years, therein is the problem, these muppets are too used to being in opposition and the chalice in hand means they will leave community sections behind....

And we should have something to vote for now as the election is this Saturday, not in 3 years time
    Tangles KFC

" Get to vote out Mark Robinson if he doesn't do the right thing by us. "

He has already started, he has been urinating in peoples pockets since the day he got on here and whats more unfortunate some very creditable members on here went into bat for him time and time again and i reckon he has let them down big time by thus far not providing a policy to be srcrutinized on here as promised.

When members on here were asking from him whats in it for rec fisho's under a LNP gov it was all to be revealed when the election was called.

Well as it happens and as no surprise Mark has demonstrated his contempt for all those who gave him the benefit of the doubt. He does not need your vote, his party does not need a rec fisho vote and most importantly a rec fisho friendly policy will not help his commander in chief get over the line. Its all about the power not the constituents.

Now what was that Mark said about re-electing pollies who's word is not worth two bob ?. Should they be given the ass i think it was.

On the score of credibilty Mark, your fired.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Not being picky guys but Labor does not have a U in it. The ALP Labor that is.....

You know..... I'd vote against the ALP simply on the basis of their TV ads.

They have played the man from the outset. They cannot stand on their record and have offered little of substance..... in their ads.

Now... if you or I were to say the things they, and to a degree, the LNP were saying about Anna etc, in public or the work place, we'd be had up on ' Bullying " charges.

Does the voting general public really want to know about the fine print in policy ? What do the people want to hear ?

I have a fair idea, because TV ' reality ' shows draw big numbers and these are the people that want to hear the " goss ". Bloody Womens weekly readers, only interested in gossip and rumour and who gives a fig about the truth. The spin doctors play on this and if enough ' goss ' is repeated, often enough, it becomes true. ( in the minds of the minions ). This is the reason the ALP campaign is run on BS !..................

They are getting desperate now.... the ad where Anna says " don;t give them too much power, because it will end up like the Joh era ".... well Hello SFLOTALPQ........ and what was Qld like under Joh ?

The Gen 'Y's may not know and will only hear Capt ( stupid grin ) Bligh tell them it was full of corruption....... has she had a call from Gorden lately FFS !!!!!!! Craig Thompson maybe !!!! FFS ! And how's her Hubby going in his 6 figure job that she created ?????

As stated above, they would have been better off declaring their $#% ups and asking for a chance to right the wrongs...............

The whole of Qld is holding it's breath, waiting for the LNP to lose the un-losable election on Saturday. Industry ( construction in particular ) has slowed to a crawl. Let's get this over with and get back to work and making a quid so we can go fishing again............... also waiting for La Nina to settle down...

LP
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 21-03-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Im not sure what the LNP can do to improve the construction industry Phill. Actually the best thing they can do is nothing. Let the hurt come so that growth can come again. Nah that wont happen. They will distort every market they can just like the last mob.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

After 41 pages and 6 months of promises to tell us what they are going to do for the fishing community all we got was Hotair and bulldust , mark should be ashamed of himself and we should also as we are likely to be no better of fishing wise under an LNP government . Don't be surprised if we end up with a R.F.L under this mob and the same old story that they have no money for the few things these grubs have offered,hang your head in shame Mark you are a sellout to us all . Now how do I vote I don't know but neither the labor party or the lnp won't be featuring on my ballot paper that's for sure .Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Like the rest of you I’m pretty displeased by the lack of a LNP fishing policy after all the talk leading up to this election. Mark R like all the other members of the LNP have essentially been gagged by the “Can Do Man” till after Saturday. So I will be still voting LNP and will I leave my judgment of Mark aside till after he has had time to respond on Ausfish. However I remember all that Mark has said on here and if he and the LNP want my support along with a lot of other Ausfish members, they better deliver and not give me/us that political BS spin.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

ALP are taking desperates for sure. Stirling Hinchcliffe cold called my landline yesterday. I'm just a voter - He has been the current ALP member for Stafford as long as I can remember. Had the nerve to ask me what my name was too. Only being paying rates here for 10 years. Do a search before you ring D!ckhead.
    Nearly fell off my chair.
    Asked me what my concerns were in the neighbourhood. Too bad he didn't ask at the beginning of his term when he could have made a difference. Certainly too late now.
    "oh, just be carefull not to give the LNP too much power on Saturday my friend"
    Jeez I wanted to serve him the same verbal diahorrea he uses daily. Just rose above it & told him it's all too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantren View Post
    ALP are taking desperates for sure. Stirling Hinchcliffe cold called my landline yesterday. I'm just a voter - He has been the current ALP member for Stafford as long as I can remember. Had the nerve to ask me what my name was too. Only being paying rates here for 10 years. Do a search before you ring D!ckhead.
    Nearly fell off my chair.
    Asked me what my concerns were in the neighbourhood. Too bad he didn't ask at the beginning of his term when he could have made a difference. Certainly too late now.
    "oh, just be carefull not to give the LNP too much power on Saturday my friend"
    Jeez I wanted to serve him the same verbal diahorrea he uses daily. Just rose above it & told him it's all too late.
    If it was really him I'd be more than surprised.

On the rest of it: I'd just offer some points for people to think about before "passing judgement."

Clearly Mark Robinson had an aggressive agenda for Policy Release prior to the Election, and clearly for some reason that has suffered. I wonder if people remember the Leadership squabble we saw from Fed Labor just a few weeks ago, and how the local news stopped dead as a result of there being no oxygen left for local news? I strongly suspect that there has been a conscious decision to release less as the timetable was truncated, rather than just tumble everything out - most folks aren't smart enough to absorb as much Policy as might have been released in such a short time, I know I'm not. For those that are, well, bully for you.

It is abundantly clear that there will be a bloodbath. I can't wait. I am absolutely busting to be in the Tally Room on Saturday night and say "Bye bye Sly Lie Bligh, don't shut the door behind you!" Stick the LNP in and give them a go. I know Mark fairly well, and he has more character in his big toe than a few Labor Pollies I've met. I will personally shake Mark's hand - I might even give him a hug - and then I will say "You had better deliver, Mate, or we will do you over like last weeks chook." Right now, he's the only hope we have, and as Fisheries Minister he will do a fine job. I am proud to have stood for him, and I know that he will do a great job for us.

I'll be handing out LNP How to Vote Cards on Saturday. I will be enjoying watching the Greens and Labor people cringe, and I will rub it in. This is one Election where Swinging Voters need to swing one way, and get rid of these self serving Nannies once and for all.

To the rusted on Labor Voters here, well, those Weet-bix will be salty on Sunday morning, as they go soggy with your tears. I am not feeling sympathetic. And I know you'll carry on at me about all sorts, and try to put me in a box, but you know what? I don't give a stuff! You will all have jobs and be working under an LNP Government, and prosperity will be in the offing. You little bloody beauty!

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Welcome back Timi !

Whilst the current AP Fishing Policy has it all over the LNP's do I send a message and vote for the best fishing policy hands down or send a message to my beloved ALP hacks and vote for the LNP

Still pondering in wet Weipatown ........................

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    Welcome back Timi !

Whilst the current AP Fishing Policy has it all over the LNP's do I send a message and vote for the best fishing policy hands down or send a message to my beloved ALP hacks and vote for the LNP

Still pondering in wet Weipatown ........................
    Is that policy iron clad like the policy not to sell of public assets and there will be no carbon tax...........

Or if this was going to be a closer election and they needed the green prefernce's to get in do you think that that policy would remain intact.........

I have to admit that fishing policies don't concern me as much as many on here, my mind was made up many months ago in fact probably years ago that this labor government was past its use by date. Just had to wait for the Queenslanders to be herded into the right lane............. Still I won't believe it until Sat night..........And they call this the smart state.

Mark...what happens on Saturday is: we keep some of the 80 odd pollies..we dump some and add some new ones.

End result is..we still have 80 odd pollies running the place..and nothing else will change.

Yep..we ain't real bright at times.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Mark...what happens on Saturday is: we keep some of the 80 odd pollies..we dump some and add some new ones.

End result is..we still have 80 odd pollies running the place..and nothing else will change.

Yep..we ain't real bright at times.

Yep I guess we need to learn to decipher when the burley has gone past crab pot bait stage and just needs to be disposed of.....

Thumbs up Re: LNP Fishing policy

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226306661803

Good to hear from you Timi , with all the extra money from LNP's reduced cost-of-living policies , you should be able to afford a pair of new white shoes and a brown paperbag full of money.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226304581518

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    - and then I will say "You had better deliver, Mate, or we will do you over like last weeks chook." Right now, he's the only hope we have, and as Fisheries Minister he will do a fine job. I am proud to have stood for him, and I know that he will do a great job for us.
    Tim
    I hope you're right, I truly honestly do. Because you know what? Mark got on here in good faith and promised to release the LNP fishing policy before the election. Now I'm smart enough to know that it's a combination of being gagged and the fact the LNP don't have to release any policy they don't want to now as they perceive they don't need the votes...
    I'll take that one on the chin and still hope he can deliver on that one, but you know what?
    The voters have already shown in the state election they don't like politicians obviously lying/BSing, even at the Fed level look at the no carbon tax/now we're in here have a carbon tax and the public uproar over that...
    So on the first count (and we all know first impressions are lasting impressions) MR FAILED TO DELIVER on his promise of an LNP fishing policy before the election. I hope for and wish him all the best (honestly) but damn, he's gotta push sh!t up hill now to show he's more than a failed delivery boy
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.