Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Thumbs up Re: LNP Fishing policy

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    I just about wet my pants when I read what you wrote Gazza, I recon between Pins family and mine they could write a best seller on the real inside story of the Joh years.
    Don't forget to have heaps of pics. of Hinzees daughter scattered throughout the boring bits

When's the book-signing ?? ,
    make it before the LNP Fishing Policy is released , and I'll buy 2 copies

Re: LNP Fishing policy

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Why did CN "Abstain" from voting ?? , why didn't he just vote , and then jump ship

No idea. you tell me ... wasn't there on the day, potential conflict of interest, ????????????

Phil ,do you know the difference between Federal ALP and State ALP , as it doesn't seem that you do when you mudsling on behalf of Palmers Mob. (Yes..... Federal ALP lie and screw you to your face ... State ALP steals from you behind your back................. please highlight my mudsling so I can reply in kind.... I know Clive Palmer has a vested interest in keel hauling Capatin Bligh.. )

p.s. have you Banned Mark MP from posting?? , would explain a lot. ( no _)
    [Mark won't be in Fisheries after the next election , Mark my words ,so they can bring in the RFL like other LNP states have. ( True........... he will be an elected member of parliament, hence he will not be able to hold down two jobs... think you meant Fisheries Minsiter... not that I am picking on you )]

PS..... you forgot to ' dislike ' my post

LP
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 04-03-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Red face Re: LNP Fishing policy

In america I think it's called insider-trading

p.s. I like most of your posts , so does Mark MP non-Fisheries and Timiboy

Black_Rodent has been giving you plenty of "I love Phill's posts" on my behalf.
    Maybe the present LNP Fisheries dude fingers have fallen off or forgotten his password? , that would explain it.

Solar, Wind energies etc... which, if done correctly and with sound science and accountable methodology, could be a good thing.
    Surely you jest.

My tip? NO green technology (apart from nuclear) will be economically viable in our lifetime. No government should put ANY money into this wind/solar nonsense, there has been too much money wasted by governments on this dead duck already.

Cool Re: LNP Fishing policy

don't tell PinHead
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    Surely you jest.

My tip? NO green technology (apart from nuclear) will be economically viable in our lifetime. No government should put ANY money into this wind/solar nonsense, there has been too much money wasted by governments on this dead duck already.
    Clearly why I said................ " could " and " done correctly "..... etc etc etc

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Yes Mike... he well may be the leader , but he holds no public office............ that is my point. Not paid by public taxes. ( you and me )
    cheers
    Nice bit of spin and camouflarge Phill, but that's not what you said was it, good enough it seems to fool the Rat though.

Phill said "My mudslinging was in direct reference... DIRECT REFERENCE, to the ALP attacking a member of the general public, which CN is at this point in time. Please correct me if I am wrong ?"

Is it the LNP launch today? Nothing on the LNP web site about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Why attack the man ? ........ come on Phil you know very well that there is nothing else to attack !!!!
    1)You cant attack their record - as they have been in the wilderness for so long ....... It's easy to shout from the sidelines
    2)You cant attack their policies - they are few and far between

Chris
    Doesn't leave anything for them to do really apart from that. Certainly cant talk about their own track record can they and you cant run a positive campaign on your own plan to get us out of this labor shitpile we are in

Anna hardly has any credibility in the family business stakes and as far as this crap about paying for dinners etc - well lets just say that there was a good reason a certain large contractor secured the largest infrastructure project a few years ago that makes this paying to do business with the LNP an absolute joke - FACT !!

How do you ALP hacks keep defending the undefendable - almost like you are paid to be on here to make your BS comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post

Is it the LNP launch today? Nothing on the LNP web site about it.
    launch details were issued to me via email.( apparently, invitation only )

You'd think they would have posted it on thier webpage ????

Hope I haven't sniffed one too many Pink Drinks ????

Nope.... here it is

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...304-1uamj.html

LP

In america I think it's called insider-trading
    NO.... insider trading specifically refers to " actions on the Stock Market ".... close, but no cigar...

LP

Thumbs up Re: LNP Fishing policy

Poor Greg , been doing it tough under the Labor shitpile mate , sorry to hear.

Just remember if you need assistance (lab-speak) or a HANDOUT (lib-speak) , don't be afraid to ask.
    (also hear the Salvos do a good job with a few foodstamps)

hope you don't drive a truck , motorcycle or a ute , Campbell is here to help in that area too.

to get us out of this labor shitpile we are in

ROFL - another quality post from you Gazza

As long as I dont end up on the same shit pile you are all will be good

Another interesting fact is that if he does not win the Ashgrove seat ( which by the way he lived in for more than 14 years, met Lisa there, kids went to school there etc etc ) he would like to be involved in alternative energies R & D and implimentation.
    Hope I am not backing the wrong horse come March 31
    cheers LP
    That not true Phill.....was that stated on the "Can Do" web site or did MP Mark tell you that?
    Date of the election is March 24 too Phill....wouldn't want to see you get fined.

Why did CN "Abstain" from voting ?? , why didn't he just vote , and then jump ship

Gazza, at the council meeting Campbell said he would abstain from voting on the rezoning on that particular block of land because he said it would be a conflict of interest as he was the Patron of the local bowls (maybe RSL) club. Right or wrong Gazza the issue many have was that the Campbell and the rest of LNP Councillors met before the Councill meeting to decide which way they would vote on verious issues on the meeting agenda. Also the block borders heritage listed properties and is in a heritage precinct and surrounding owners were told by council the max 4 story building limit would not be changed. Every one of Campbell's LNP councillors then voted for the rezoning and the block was rezoned from allowing a max of 4 stories to allowing 8 and doubling the number of units that could be built on the site. Campbell's family company then bought that block of land from the owner (a friend of Campbell's) 48 hours later. At the Council meetings he did not abstain from voting on the rezoning of other nearby blocks of land.

Phil ,do you know the difference between Federal ALP and State ALP , as it doesn't seem that you do when you mudsling on behalf of Palmers Mob.

p.s. have you Banned Mark MP from posting?? , would explain a lot.
    [Mark won't be in Fisheries after the next election , Mark my words ,so they can bring in the RFL like other LNP states have.]
    Gazza perhaps you'd be better off asking LNP State Director Michael O'Dwyer that question.

Thumbs down Re: LNP Fishing policy

NO.... insider trading specifically refers to " actions on the Stock Market ".... close, but no cigar...

LP
    , you probably "believe" it was just that he was a member of an RSL

unofficial LNP Fishing Policy , "no LNP MP's may be an RSL member when speaking on behalf of their Electorate.
    p.s. Phill , what would making money , knowing a rezoning application is to be approved before it's approved , be called in OZ

pillowtalk or happy-rellie syndrome isn't cigar material either

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    Doesn't leave anything for them to do really apart from that. Certainly cant talk about their own track record can they and you cant run a positive campaign on your own plan to get us out of this labor shitpile we are in

Anna hardly has any credibility in the family business stakes and as far as this crap about paying for dinners etc - well lets just say that there was a good reason a certain large contractor secured the largest infrastructure project a few years ago that makes this paying to do business with the LNP an absolute joke - FACT !!

How do you ALP hacks keep defending the undefendable - almost like you are paid to be on here to make your BS comments
    I'm not here to defend the un defendable ...... how often have you seen me actually defend Anna Bligh ? - What I do however is throw it back at those that say that the LNP will do a better job than the current government. ..... based on what ? - their talent pool (I dont think so) ...... They had to dig someone up from elsewhere to make him leader ( not even a sitting member) ..... just because he had some popularity in SE Qld (Brisbane) -
    This bloke has no faith in those around him ( those who will run ministries /departments) - why should I have faith in that scenario ? .
    A few months back many here hailed the point of Mark "what's his name" joining us here on Ausfish ....... defender of our fishing rights , the bloke that was going to make everything better for qld fishoes - what ever happened to him , what ever happened to his policies .......... all he did was to use this forum to sling mud at the government ......... then run away like a kid would. How can I have faith in someone like that ?

No mate ..... not a labor hack - just someone who want's to hear how exactly an alternate government is going to make my life better .......... the last thing I want is someone that is going to make it worst! ......... so far I have not seen or heard of anything that is going to give me any faith in something better.

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO