Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

On page 5 of the March issue of Bushn'Beach, you'll see 3 statements on recreational fishing from 3 political parties, the LNP, ALP & Katters mob. If you based you vote solely on these statements, it would certainly be heading Katter's way. Their statement blows the other 2's out of the water.

Yes Mike, seems BK has put more info out there early. Then again he is not considered a threat by the ALP.

But, as I said elsewhere, the LNP will release policy closer to the election date so the ALP / Green brigade can't do too much damage with it. Although, the Mad Hatter's policy looks very similar to the LNP's.

Yes, I also agree that Mark will more than likely get on AF a bit more once the policy is released........ only logical I suppose. Why would you pop in here and cop a flogging over something you have no control. Mark's media release in Nov was no doubt made with good intentions, but as we all know, things have changed.

I hope you people here use the venom you exude towards other areas in life like work, home, pubs, clubs, weddings etc....... be a shame if you were all huff and puff sitting behind a keyboard. Nothing personal, just an observation.

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

understand the point your making Phill, but its not venom, more like frustration or cynicism reserved for pollies who ask for our votes on the basis of no information, just trust. All the parties aren't doing to well on that front lately.

if i go to a pub or a wedding i know what to expect, for better or worse
    Tangles KFC

Phil, who gives a toss about what the ALP or Greens think of LNP policy. Should not the LNP be proud to be seen as restoring a basic right to enjoy the great outdoors.

If the policy is not to indifferent to the mad katter party then parhaps the LNP can show the same courage in delivering it for public scrutiny in good time also.

And as for weddings i reckon all bridal waltz should be performed to the hit ,another one bites the dust.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Yes Mike, seems BK has put more info out there early. Then again he is not considered a threat by the ALP.

But, as I said elsewhere, the LNP will release policy closer to the election date so the ALP / Green brigade can't do too much damage with it. Although, the Mad Hatter's policy looks very similar to the LNP's.

Yes, I also agree that Mark will more than likely get on AF a bit more once the policy is released........ only logical I suppose. Why would you pop in here and cop a flogging over something you have no control. Mark's media release in Nov was no doubt made with good intentions, but as we all know, things have changed.

I hope you people here use the venom you exude towards other areas in life like work, home, pubs, clubs, weddings etc....... be a shame if you were all huff and puff sitting behind a keyboard. Nothing personal, just an observation.

cheers
    Fair go Phill, you were already counting the easy money you were about to win on the election a few days ago. The LNP have 56 policies on their web site, some on very controversial issues and they are still certain winners. I challenge you Phill and anyone else (pleasantly of course) to read the "position on recreational fishing" statements of the 3 parties in the March Bn'B magazine and tell me the LNP's isn't verging on repetetive, negative and ambarrassing.

You must have been leaked a different LNP fishing policy to me Phill, the one I saw was nowhere as strong as all previous LNP fishing policies (and pre Mr BCF Campbell), I guess sooner or later we'll learn what influence MP Mark & BCF Campbell have had on fishing policy since Mark took over the portfolio and Campbell got the top job. If they havn't caved in to the greens and still keep their promised "1 rod in green zones for rec anglers" policy, Mp Mark will get nothing but praise from me (but I do reserve the right to 1 "about time" post when and if their fishing policy is released.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    Phil, who gives a toss about what the ALP or Greens think of LNP policy. Should not the LNP be proud to be seen as restoring a basic right to enjoy the great outdoors.

And as for weddings i reckon all bridal waltz should be performed to the hit ,another one bites the dust.
    Part one................. The LNP give a toss what the others think, because this is politics...... which in the main has nothing to do with integrity, morals, scruples and more, but all to do with getting into power to force feed the constituents what they ( the party ) believe is good for them, be it right, wrong or indifferent.

Part two.......I have a thoery that any who is invited to a wedding and provides a gift should have a caveat on that gift should the marriage break apart, within a certain time frame of course.. another one bites the dust is not a bad tune, although I went to a funeral not long ago and that was the theme song the " dearly departed " chose... cracked us up. !!!

Well I've said my piece on the release of the policy...........I can read it in 5 mintues when it is relesaed, but if it is released 3 minutes before close of polling on election day, then I will have an issue... if it be released before then....... I certainly will have time to digest it and respond to the appropriate person / people.... and cast my vote accordingly.

In other threads, and to this date I have not seen any individuals submission they made to the ALP, Greens, LNP or the Mad Hatter in relation to what they want ....

so it seems to me people are prepared to accept whatever any new government has in store for them and cop it on the chin. because we know you can't say " I didn't want that... I didn't vote for that ". Mike D, I will have a read of the BnB story in the next day or two... seriously flat out now,,,, but thanks and I will look at it.

Aigusto...... " with no information "... I agree to a degree, but did't a certain Ranga promise, croos her heart and hope to die ', " There will be no Carbon tax under the Government I lead ".????????

So we have parties offering info and we get rogered and lied to....... and we get no info and we get rogered and lied to........ I would rather NOT be lied to , to my face and then have the audacity to front the nation and speak to the voters of Australia with that smirk on the dial which says " I %$#@# you and I can get away with it...^%%$# you all "... inclduing you Kev07.

It's no longer an " Us vs Them ".... ALP / LNP thing, really isn't.

Don't worry, I will be the one bashing down the doors of Mark, Campbell, Andrew Powell ( environment LNP ) and more, should the LNP not provide some commonsense policy and outcomes after they take office......... and NO, I will not wait 3 years to do this............... I mean...... the Fed Govt can have a 10 day submission / consultation period and then legislate for dumping shite into the GBRMP, so enacting a few changes to Rec Fishing policy in Qld should be able to be done overnight........... .

Saturday night awaits................ Vodka, Mother, Valium and Tim Tams................. does it get any better ?????

cheers

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww Phil..leave the valium alone.

But Phill..an LNP candidate goes out on a boat and he gets the flick? Are they anti-boating or what ?
    I do make fun of that but it does show me one thing..the LNP are not much different to the ALP..personal opinions as to what one wants to do with ones spare time is something neither party seems too interested in..both appear to be control freaks over our lives.

But Phill..an LNP candidate goes out on a boat and he gets the flick? Are they anti-boating or what ?
    Was the boat in a Green Zone? Just wondered because I understand he was caught with a rod in his hand.

I may have missed someting...... what LNP canditate, what boat, when , where etc ???????????

LP

Thanks for the link.

I am at a loss on what to say about this, or whether I should say anything.

THEY HAVE GOT TO BE %$#$ING KIDDING.

Should we go on ? Rudd visits strip club, Craig Thompson pays for hookers and there are probably many other instances of " human behaviour " from all parties.

To get turfed for a visit and " social " drink is absoutely Nanny State BS !!!!!!!!!!!! And that other feret from the ALP who got tossed for a " homophobic rant "......... frig me, what's the word used by gay people that describe straight people..... ? I mean we have a word for those that are against or do not understand gays ( homophobic ) , so why don't we have a word the gay community can use to desrcibe straight people that are not against and understand gays. ????????? Why is there always a word, legislation, policy for the friggin MINORITY ???????

Now I hear that Kev07 called Julia an Athiest, ex-commie and ' childless', so are the ALP going to turf Kevie for being anti.. commie ? pro- religious and a father ???

I do not want virgin robotic angels, running this State or Country. I would rather a human, an Aussie and someone who can sympathise with us " battlers ".

Nuffin shits me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where's the vodka ?

LP

Thanks for the link.

Should we go on ? Rudd visits strip club, Craig Thompson pays for hookers and there are probably many other instances of " human behaviour " from all parties.

To get turfed for a visit and " social " drink is absoutely Nanny State BS !!!!!!!!!!!! And that other feret from the ALP who got tossed for a " homophobic rant "......... frig me, what's the word used by gay people that describe straight people..... ? I mean we have a word for those that are against or do not understand gays ( homophobic ) , so why don't we have a word the gay community can use to desrcibe straight people that are not against and understand gays. ????????? Why is there always a word, legislation, policy for the friggin MINORITY ???????

Now I hear that Kev07 called Julia an Athiest, ex-commie and ' childless', so are the ALP going to turf Kevie for being anti.. commie ? pro- religious and a father ???

I do not want virgin robotic angels, running this State or Country. I would rather a human, an Aussie and someone who can sympathise with us " battlers ".

where's the vodka ?

LP

Agreed, as pollie you can't shite without the press wanting to make headlines of it.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Thanks for the link.

where's the vodka ?

LP
    May I hazard a guess that you have not been fishing for awhile Phill ?
    Shawn

it is okay Shawn..Phill is very passionate not just about going fishing but also the politics behind it all and busting his guts to ensure rec fishing remains something we can all do.
    BUT..his choice of drinks just makes some wonder..hehe

If the LNP had kept Caldwell as a candidate it just might have come out that he had quite a deal more than just 1 visit to the swingers club, contrary to what he told the reporters and Mike O'Dwyer.