Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: LNP Fishing policy

Re: LNP Fishing policy

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Thanks Mark & Brandt for your input in 2011 , trust you guys have more "output worth reading" in 2012

Inhale ........ & ....... HOLD!
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Merry Xmas Mark..you fishing in Gladstone Harbour ?
    Minister Wallace said it was safe to eat fish from Gladstone harbour. Ted Whittingham from the fish market has a different view. But no I am a little further North. Enjoyed catching a few nice fish before the weather set in over the last day or so

What does the "science say" Mark.....

Go NORTH youngman ??

What does the "science say" Mark.....

Go NORTH youngman ??
    Science about what topic Gazza?
    Mark

Gazza was referring to fish caught in Gladstone Harbour.
    Minister Wallace says the science says the fish in Gladstone Harbour is good to eat.
    Would yourself and Minister Wallace or any other politician from any party eat a feed of fish caught in Gladstone Harbour?

It can be arranged if the answer is yes.
    It would be a good PR exercise if the answer is yes.
    Please say yes.
    The Minister better say yes. He tells us everything is dunky dory there.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Gazza was referring to fish caught in Gladstone Harbour.
    Minister Wallace says the science says the fish in Gladstone Harbour is good to eat.
    Would yourself and Minister Wallace or any other politician from any party eat a feed of fish caught in Gladstone Harbour?
    Minister Wallace said he would eat it. Gary Hardgrave 4BC offered him to come on the show and to eat a fish, but last I heard I don't believe he put his mouth where his mouth is (sic). As for me, I was asked the same by Channel 10 and ABC TV News and I stated that I would not yet eat any sick or diseased fish from the harbour. And while-ever local markets like the Whittingham's are rejecting locally caught fish for sale, I would not be keen to eat it. I do, however, hope that we can resolve the situation soon. The integrity of the local seafood depends upon getting to the bottom of the cause(s).

Arrow Re: LNP Fishing policy

Do you have any plans for compensation , IF the present Guv't is at fault ?

Do you have any plans for compensation , IF the present Guv't is at fault ?
    C'mon Gazza , you know the rules , " I can not answer that because Anna may be listening "
    Shawn

Red face Re: LNP Fishing policy

OR the "I Can't DO " head-DODO is saying to Mark...."please explain"

The election has been called.
    When can we see policies Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    The election has been called.
    When can we see policies Mark?
    After they are elected Scott.
    Shawn

How about you ferets posting up YOUR input, YOUR suggestions and YOUR science that YOU submitted to FQ, the ALP or the LNP to be considered for thier policies ??

tell you what , don't worry about doing that......... ...................... why ?

well, it would be pretty hard to read BLANK pages.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    How about you ferets posting up YOUR input, YOUR suggestions and YOUR science that YOU submitted to FQ, the ALP or the LNP to be considered for thier policies ??

tell you what , don't worry about doing that......... ...................... why ?

well, it would be pretty hard to read BLANK pages.

LP
    Maybe I have missunderstood , I was simply refering to the fact that to a large extent the LNP are expecting us to vote for them without full disclosure of central policies . I very much doubt that anyone on this forum is dismissive of the work that interested bodies such as , but not limited to ,Ecofishers etc have carried out on fishos behalf . I am still struggling to see the focal point of your aggro .
    Then again , maybe I am reading it wrong .
    Shawn

Well Phill it's a bit too late for that now.
    The science should have been done.
    Consultations with interested parties should have been done.
    Policies drawn up according to the finding of all of the above.
    All of the interested political parties, who may want our vote, should have the policies ready, willing and able to go as soon as an election was called..

People, like myself, have not the ability to do the research. People like yourself have crunched the numbers and read the available literature and informed us to what is crap and what is not.
    People, like myself, have not the ability to bring forth suggestions other then leave well enough alone. Plenty of suggestions have been put forward over the ages.

People, like myself, are not running for election. Politicians are running for election so they have to tell us what they have in mind and it is up to us to decide whether or not we like their policies and vote accordingly.

aggro... no.

Just wondering why these questions keep getting asked when on 1,230,876 times before, many LNP canditates have told us that policy will be released when a election date is released.

Election date released today................... give them time. jeez, even 24 hours would be good.

Shawn, it's not about ECOfishers or Sunfish

It's about people in glass houses.........

It's like someone asking " how much fuel do you want in the car for your trip ? ".... and you not knowing where the trip is going, but you know you need fuel...... yeah, strange annalogy, I know.

It also seems that Aussies, in general, have a skewed attitude towards anyone who is open to a " free hit ", and the " Tall Poppy Syndrome " is a right, rather than a questionable character trait.

Maybe the wet weather has soaked the grey matter and I'm having a bad day. ???

I can't believe people are shooting at someone who is NOT in power and who has NOT &%$#ed up this State and Country.

Here's a thought............ how about we vote on the " track record " rather than a promise.............. after all, according to just about everyone here, ALL promises are broken by every Politician.

Has it stopped raining yet ??

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here