Thread: massive jew school screen shots on structure scan

massive jew school screen shots on structure scan

check out these shots i took off the hds from a session last friday. these were schools of jew ranging from 85-95cm at least thats the size fish we caught with 8 boated before the sharks moved in and we couldnt get them to the boat.

Some of these schools of fish must have had 100's if not thousands of fish stacked on the bottom. Insane pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Re: massive jew school screen shots on structure scan

Check the vid section for the action that came from these shots
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Re: massive jew school screen shots on structure scan

thats some great screen shots there mate. thanks for sharing. i assume those dots on the 2d are your lures? side scan makes all the difference in seperation of the fish even when packed in tight.