Thread: Borumba Bass

Borumba Bass

Went up to Borumba yesterday chasing Yellowbelly and in that field I failed miserably. However the Bass really played the game. I found massive schools hanging in 20m of water around The Junction but couldn't entice a bite, I think a Vibe might have done the trick but of coarse I didn't have any. Went up the Yabba arm and found fish on the sounder but this time they where scatted out and in 4-5m of water. I ended up landing 7 and loosing a couple to the timber. I also went into a little bay up there and got a PB Saratoga, a nice bit of icing on the cake. Pretty good day considering I didn't get on the water until 10am and was on the way home by 3. Also I talked to 2 lots of Red Claw chasers and it appears They have completely vanished. 1 guy got 3 for the night and the other got 0..
    That's it for now, SCOTT.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appendix 034.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	73391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appendix 035.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	73392

Re: Borumba Bass

Great catch there Scott, helluva lot better than my last visit there!

Cheers for the report Scott,its a nice dam and i cant wait to get home again to give it a crack.

Cheers , Gav.

Thanks for the report, I am heading up there for work on Tuesday-Wednesday so plan on getting a fish in late arvo and early morning so hopefully the toga are playing the game.
    Thanks again Jason

cheers for the report. what lures did you get them on if i can ask?

Everything fell to a Manns 5+ in the dark brown yabby colour. I tried a bunch of other lures but they never got touched.