Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Leisure Marine gone - BIAS next?

Re: Leisure Marine gone - BIAS next?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Sarcasm hey??????
    Come 5 o'clock tomorrow when they "close their doors"...........hope you got some left Ian
    you beat me to it,,, at least i was prepared to drive him to the store tho,,, (they do close at 5 each day don't they?,,, lol)
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Quote Originally Posted by Freshwater Tragic View Post
    G.Day Bud ,
    Can not answer for old mate , however the last time I was in there , the salesperson made it abuntantely clear I was disturbing his day by actually asking him a question .
    Shawn
    yes, yes, the reason i ask is because i wanted to know if i was the only one who thought the manager was just about to get ulcers from being so stressed and flustered all the time. haha. hes ok and helpful though when he settles down. few other examples but dont want to sling too much mud around. running a business is bloody stressful.

Bloody hell your a bunch of bastards.
    I meant BIAS to close their doors FOR BLOODY GOOD!!!!!
    And you all know what I meant but.....
    I said what I said even if it was not to be taken so literally ya bunch of wack jobs.

Any fresh worms Ian??
    I suppose we could do some good from this. Who wants to pay to watch?? All 'donations' to Camp Quality. Good enough for a bream good enough for me.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

There has gotta be a youtube clip coming out of this!
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    There has gotta be a youtube clip coming out of this!
    haha..with the title..FINGA AND HIS WORM

or a James Bond movie......... Wormfinga

hahahahahah I crack me up..................

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

gold Phil,

Scotty I was down at Sids today, he has a tray of fresh worms

PS Scotty i have that colour card thingy for you, too many colours so i reckon black will be good
    Tangles KFC

Wormfinga, he's the man,
    the man with the worm touch.

I reckon it should be a beach worm..a bloody big one.

I would chip in a few bucks for camp quality just to be there to watch that..and a couple of bucks more if he keeps it down.

gotta love this place..we start off with comparison between Lesiure marine and BIAS and we end up with finga eating a worm. How we get there is anyones guess

Your not wrong about the Mt Gravatt Bunnings. I live less than 1km from it but seldom visit. I use other Bunnings at least once a week through work. I think Bias has improved its customer service recently. Whitworths is setting the benchmark at the moment from what I have experienced
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Wormfinga, he's the man,
    the man with the worm touch.

I reckon it should be a beach worm..a bloody big one.

I would chip in a few bucks for camp quality just to be there to watch that..and a couple of bucks more if he keeps it down.
    Set it up then Greg or Phill or Mike or Jack seeing you all reckon it's so funny.... ya pack of b@stards.
    Put a thread up in the main section, ask for donations and organise it. Not that organising will take much. A phone call to Ian should see that right.
    I reckon BIAS might be able to throw a bob or 50 in the hat seeing I was supporting/defending them.
    If a few dollars can get to Camp Quality then it'll be a good thing and more then worth it.

I have to admit I re-read the offending post to see if there was some escape goat. I thought I wrote fresh worm and I was going to buy a fresh pack of sour worm lollies from the supermarket BUT I wrote live worm. Bugger.

So where?? Ian's place so we can have a sausage sizzle as well?? Ian??

Now back to the thread. Bloody hell you guys can get off topic and Phill.....you should be ashamed of yourself. Your a moderator and YOUR supposed to stop topics getting off topic...not encouraging it.
    Not that this thread made much sense from the word go I suppose.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Set it up then Greg or Phill or Mike or Jack seeing you all reckon it's so funny.... ya pack of b@stards.
    Put a thread up in the main section, ask for donations and organise it. Not that organising will take much. A phone call to Ian should see that right.
    I reckon BIAS might be able to throw a bob or 50 in the hat seeing I was supporting/defending them.
    If a few dollars can get to Camp Quality then it'll be a good thing and more then worth it.

I have to admit I re-read the offending post to see if there was some escape goat. I thought I wrote fresh worm and I was going to buy a fresh pack of sour worm lollies from the supermarket BUT I wrote live worm. Bugger.

So where?? Ian's place so we can have a sausage sizzle as well?? Ian??

Now back to the thread. Bloody hell you guys can get off topic and Phill.....you should be ashamed of yourself. Your a moderator and YOUR supposed to stop topics getting off topic...not encouraging it.
    Not that this thread made much sense from the word go I suppose.
    yeah..what you said..it is all Phill's fault.

boooooooooooooooo Phill......................LMAO................... now back to the worm eating...............................

What was the topic again..... ? Forgot............ OH, that's right. it was a rumour.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I don't know if anyone would be interested. I recently went to the bolt store in Cleveland on Shore St as the stainless screws that I get from bias all seem to snap with minimal tightening, and they are starting up a chandlery section and the prices seemed comparable with bias, the range was no where near as vast but nice and close to me so i will be giving them a go.