Thread: Suzuki 2005 DF140 Fuel Management Guage

Suzuki 2005 DF140 Fuel Management Guage

Hi,
    I have a Suzuki 2005 DF140 I have the engine interface cable and NMEA 2000 network installed and functional. It is connected to a Raymarine A50D chartplotter and the engine data is displayed including fuel flow. The total fuel usage is not displayed and after contacting Raymarine they tell me their unit can only display information from the network and not do any calculations / function etc which deems it useless for this. I am looking at purchasing a guage to display the fuel info such as the lowarance lmf-200 but so far haven't had a committment from anyone that this guage will definalely be compatible. If anyone has already had success with this setup or similar I would be most appreciative of any coments

Thanks Andy

Re: Suzuki 2005 DF140 Fuel Management Guage

Andy,

do a search in the electronics forums for the gauges there are a few guys, that use them. The issue is the Raymarine as mentioned.

Regards
    HOnda.

Buy a FURUNO RD33 there awesome but you will need to supply a GPS feed to it & it will work.

Joe

Ausfish Silver Member Swanie1975's Avatar

hi andy, if youve already got the network in place, have a look at a garmin gmi10. its a multifunction gauge that can do pretty much everything you want.

cheers ryan