Thread: Hello!

Wink Hello!

Saw a sticker on a car for this site so I thought I'd join up.

I'm a complete noob to pretty much everything fishing, but I seem to have caught some kind of bug. Lots of learning about stuff, new lingo, weird kit.

I'm just north of Brisbane at North Lakes, been to a number of places nearby. Nothing big yet, but enjoying it a heap. Hope I can contribute something to this community!

Chris

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurix View Post
    Saw a sticker on a car for this site so I thought I'd join up.

I'm a complete noob to pretty much everything fishing, but I seem to have caught some kind of bug. Lots of learning about stuff, new lingo, weird kit.

I'm just north of Brisbane at North Lakes, been to a number of places nearby. Nothing big yet, but enjoying it a heap. Hope I can contribute something to this community!

Chris
    lol welcome aboard mate, i hope youve got deep pockets cause there is no cure for that bug..

jp

Haha, I think we all know about that bug, and there's really one one cure, death! In the meantime, enjoy getting into it, and hopefully meeting some great new people and visiting some great new places away from the idiots and around other likeminded fishing nuts! Since I got bitten by the bug I look at things differently, like when I drive across bridges, I look at where the fish might be hiding and planning an attack on them!

Quote Originally Posted by jason p View Post
    lol welcome aboard mate, i hope youve got deep pockets cause there is no cure for that bug..
    oh no! women, cars, now this! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Eelman View Post
    Since I got bitten by the bug I look at things differently, like when I drive across bridges, I look at where the fish might be hiding and planning an attack on them!
    I think this site is going to change my perspective a bit!

Thanks for the warm welcome, sounds like a cool place to hang out.

Went to Lake Samsonvale today with some kit, the kid and a permit. Not sure what's there, whatever is there wasn't paying attention to either of us!
    "Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend." - Zenna Schaffer