Thread: WTB: Kayak

WTB: Kayak

Hi guys,
    Couldn't find want to buy section, so I'd post here. Thinking about getting a Kayak, thought I'd give it a go here. I missed one on ebay this week for good price, so I blame work meetings for that. I'm not looking for something overly expensive, up to 500 bucks preffered. Not looking for a lot of gear/fittings as long as it has a seat, paddle, and some room for bag or fish holder would be good. I'm not expert in yaks, but i do my research before buying. So if you have one and want to sell it, please let me know .
    Cheers,
    daki

Re: WTB: Kayak

Daki,

Have a look in the Classifieds sections of the following kayak fishing sites: www.kfdu.com.au www.akff.net www.bfo.com.au . Otherwise keep looking at EBay and Trading Post online (www.tradingpost.com.au) as well as the Weekend Shopper. $500 aint a lot of cash - you won't get much for that. But then again you never know. Good luck.

Cheers,

Pete
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

thanks for that mate... yeah i missed on on ebay for 290 on Sunday... my cuz and few of his mates found them around 300 mark... soo yeah not looking for overly expensive... just wanna be able to drop it in

edit as have sold it sorry.

BCF have heaps of them and they look to all be in that price bracket

Anaconda also have a big range of yaks these days too.
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================