Thread: 1000 hook packs... where to get them!?

1000 hook packs... where to get them!?

i have a store i visit now and then that sell these awesome hooks, they are similar to the aberdeen hook (i guess it matches almost exactly to the Mustad Ultra Point 'fine worm' hooks, barbs n all) but the little buggers are ultra sharp (you cant touch these things without piercing your skin) and the hook its self is thin and black and seems extremely strong for the diameter.

Now, he wants to sell me the box of 1000 for a silly price (above $500) and dont even ask about smaller amount prices! I know they are Japanese made hooks but apart from that i dont have anything else to go on.

Does anyone know the hooks im talking about? the cardboard box they come in is just plain white, where might i be able to source them (or ones similar to them)?

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Re: 1000 hook packs... where to get them!?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMullet View Post
    i have a store i visit now and then that sell these awesome hooks, they are similar to the aberdeen hook (i guess it matches almost exactly to the Mustad Ultra Point 'fine worm' hooks, barbs n all) but the little buggers are ultra sharp (you cant touch these things without piercing your skin) and the hook its self is thin and black and seems extremely strong for the diameter.

Now, he wants to sell me the box of 1000 for a silly price (above $500) and dont even ask about smaller amount prices! I know they are Japanese made hooks but apart from that i dont have anything else to go on.

Does anyone know the hooks im talking about? the cardboard box they come in is just plain white, where might i be able to source them (or ones similar to them)?
    Try www.captainhookswarehouse.com

Cheers
    Barry