Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Re: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Hey everyone i just wanted to clear the air about my comments. Obviously what i meant to say and what others heard are not the same. In no way was i saying that Stotty's fish was caught in a lake (no less of a catch in my opinion anyway) and in no way do i think that pics need a brag mat (most of mine don't have a mat) and i think it is great that he released it (even though i keep some of my catch for my family to eat). I personally do not like to receive negative comments and always try to keep my own comments positive. So no offence intended guys, honestly i was just making chit chat (it's not like i spend a lot of time thinking about what i write; maybe i should).

Top fish, again! Anyone whos seen your threadys and jewey posts, knows youve put in the hours to be one of the top river fishos on this site mate. Of course its a wild river fish, and extra points for LOB catch too.

I am a bit concerned about the health of some of these jacks that have a red spot on them tho. They are hard to see on red fish, but the barra up this way have em too. Might be saying something about post flood oxygen levels?

great capture anyway, I didnt want to sidetrack your thread. Im not in the 60 club yet, so youve beat me.

cheers
    Andrew
    Fishing- It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit.

If all the knockers spent some time fishing instead of typing we would have more fish and less knockers.
    He caught a great fish and shared it with us so take it for what it is and enjoy it.
    Be inspired, use the available info at hand, weed out what you don't need and go fishing.
    (just my very humble opinion)