Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Re: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Quote Originally Posted by SLB View Post
    nice fish stotty, never come on anymore but to come on and see this made it worth while! now i"ll have to go out and get one bigger to keep ya keen! see what i can pull off over the next few months hahah not goping to bother putting my 56cm up now. your spots seem to fish well, i think i seen yas the othernight but bailed to another spot. the comp is on!
    56 is a good and solid jack bud, post it up!

Oh is that right mate? Saw us? Gonna have to be more ninja style now!

Its not holding the fish with Out stretched arms, He is clearly presenting the fish for a Better picture.. Better then the classic Baito pic of a dead fish with a slayed throat..
    "True Blue"

Ignore the banter and Bullshit Stotty, it's a good fish and well worthy of a shot.
    Keep posting your pics without a story, that really grubbs the bastards out that can't put in the effort to catch a reasonable fish.
    There are plenty of good jacks about for those with the intuition and addiction to catching them.
    Jack.

For all the doubters and haters, go grab yourself a Gloomis nrx 10-14lb at your local tackle shop, get your truth mat 'also known as your pen15 extension mat' and measure, keep in mind we also measured it with a fold out 80cm ruler it went 63. I just tested this with a brag mat and rod laying flat. Alinging the nose of fish to the rod then to the mat its reads over 60. Around 62. The fish slightly leans to the left, the rod isnt parralel to the fish, so suit yourself. Im happy, 60+ jack on lure in the wild.

Cheers guys!

stotty ..who cares if it is 53 cm or 63 cm..good fishing regardless

Fellas, keep to the topic.

Do not get personal.

If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing.

Next infringement of the rules will result in a holiday for the offender.

Regards Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by ffejsmada View Post
    Great fish Matt,,,,,,again!

Dunno why you bother posting anymore mate when you get d!ckheads putting you down.
    Jealous b@#$%$#s.
    Think im going to take your advice, not going to post on here again for quite some time...

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    Think im going to take your advice, not going to post on here again for quite some time...
    Great fish stotty as usual you produce the quality fish , thanks for sharing this is why so many can't be bothered posting results here anymore. Looking forward to some more quality fish from you... Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Mate, quality fish, no doubt he/she went well, good onya for releasing as well, even though I would have let it rest in my esky for a while.

Ignore the di%kheads, I honestly don't get it with some of these people

Cheers

Bill

thats no 63cm jack, looks more like 64cm to me! nice job mate, im jealous!!!!!!

great pb and cracking the 60 in style! just got me more keen to hit that milestone this season lol
    work to live , not live to work

dont do that champ. i and many other always look forward to your reports mate. they are always exceptional and i love looking at the photos. great fish mate.

Stuff all the doubters mate I put up with them for years, I put in the hours like your self to find fish like this and theres prob only a handful of us that can catch them at that size, there will always be someone trying to talk your fish down only because they are envious and jealous, stuff em live in your glory....

stuff the all the wankers and their jealous mouths, thats a beast that will be hard to beat, awesome jack mate, also on the release,champian stuff, like your post said keep them coming
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

Don't I agree, I love waiting for your reports along with the other thready and jew slayers.... Love the posts, Love the pics. Keep them going to the TT & Zman FB pages though...