Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Re: 63cm Mangrove Jack! They keep on coming!

Cheers guys, was a special fish i wont forget for a while.

Top Jack
    Only one problem - why u and not me !
    Trophy fish from the estuary in my books.
    Well done.
    Regards
    BeastMaster
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

Good on ya for lettin it go. Interesting mark on its side, makes it seem more like a landlocked fish. It looks big enough to me. I have to admit that i would like a bragmat myself to avoid the sceptics but i would rather spend the money on fishing gear. Anyone wanna give me one and stotty as well?

That's an awesome jack for Awonga, they don't get much bigger then that. Kyle probly got done by one of those big Barra. Seriously guys why do all good caputures have to go down hill.
    Great fish Matt, Go the Zmanz!
    Reece.
    "True Blue"

Quote Originally Posted by carnster View Post
    Good on ya for lettin it go. Interesting mark on its side, makes it seem more like a landlocked fish. It looks big enough to me. I have to admit that i would like a bragmat myself to avoid the sceptics but i would rather spend the money on fishing gear. Anyone wanna give me one and stotty as well?
    Yeah some people like to let the odd one go... Not you though.

That's a ripper stotty. You boys put the hard yards in to get these results. Ahh big jacks - Wonder what old mate small unit is up to these days. He was the jackslayer !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic fish - Congrats

Regards Scotto
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance

Quote Originally Posted by chris_stewart14 View Post
    Yeah some people like to let the odd one go... Not you though.
    Hey cmon, sometimes i let em go. I def would not be eating a land locked fish, which is why i don't fish lllakes often.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    That's a ripper stotty. You boys put the hard yards in to get these results. Ahh big jacks - Wonder what old mate small unit is up to these days. He was the jackslayer !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last time I talked to Small Unit he said he is making his return this year, his boats ready, gears ready and knowing him, so are his threadybusters with 2 VMC 6x hanging of them.

Quote Originally Posted by frankgrimes View Post
    Beast of a jack mate! Well done!!

...hehe Im sure you'll be getting requests for brag mat pic soon enough

Mick
    That's if they make one large enough!!!
    WELL DONE STOTTY... A true Trophy, If only that Soft plastic could speak for it self. Frick!!
    Cheers,
    Gavin.
    "If I am going too burn time let it be holding my rod. For when it is time to lay me at rest let it be a Viking burial at it's best. Give back for what I have Taken."

well done stotty.... that's a stonker .. i'm very jealous ..i'm still a jack virgin , going up tin can bay soon and there gettin a few, so finger crossed ...a friend of a friend got 6 on weekend biggest went 63cm from noosa lakes area
    cheers troy

That's an awesome jack for Awonga,
    ding ding.....

Great fish Matt,,,,,,again!

Dunno why you bother posting anymore mate when you get d!ckheads putting you down.
    Jealous b@#$%$#s.

Why the frig is everyone so sensitive about where it was caught and needing the lie detector test on the fish. Anyone can see its one horse of a Jack and leave it at that. Well done Stotty
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

nice fish stotty, never come on anymore but to come on and see this made it worth while! now i"ll have to go out and get one bigger to keep ya keen! see what i can pull off over the next few months hahah not goping to bother putting my 56cm up now. your spots seem to fish well, i think i seen yas the othernight but bailed to another spot. the comp is on!