Thread: Bass Pics

Bass Pics

After busting my favourite rod last week I headed out and picked up some new gear this am and couldnt resist giving it a try straight away. I also picked a bigger popper as my barber reckons I should be giving them a bigger target to aim at.
    It seems he is right, with the very first cast picking up a winner. ( black bubble pop 65 - a serious "Blooop ")
    10 or so fish this am with best at 49 ( couldnt stretch him the last cm)
    Best lure by a mile was pontoon 21 crackerjack 58 shallow getting 5 on the troll in about 15 mins.
    Cheers
    Brendan
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	popper.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	72523   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pop 1.jpg 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	72524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49cm 1.jpg 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	72525  

Re: Bass Pics

nice fish Mr, where did you pick these guys up?

looks like your new gear is doing the job for you

Quote Originally Posted by Leedso View Post
    nice fish Mr, where did you pick these guys up?

looks like your new gear is doing the job for you
    Thanks Mate.
    These are river fish taken from the pine.Google maps is a good starting point. Theres plenty of river thats holding good fish out there at the moment. I try different spots all the time. Good Luck
    Cheers
    Brendan

Just a few moments of vid . I didnt actually tip the yak just put the phone down to land the fish.
    Rod is Daiwa tournament master X 1 - 3 kg.

Good day Mate nice fish there ,have you smashed your PB looks like you might have gone close.Moving house this week but when we get settled will only be 10mins from a boat ramp ,i got my new secondhany motor , i got me a new sounder so ill be set now .
    Cheers Rob
    Shut up and fish

Quote Originally Posted by blackjew View Post
    Good day Mate nice fish there ,have you smashed your PB looks like you might have gone close.Moving house this week but when we get settled will only be 10mins from a boat ramp ,i got my new secondhany motor , i got me a new sounder so ill be set now .
    Cheers Rob
    Thanks Rob
    No PB there I am afraid.
    I was very fortunate to get my hands on a 57 last season and I would like to do it again but am not getting my hopes up.
    Still , getting plenty of practice and gotta be out there to get one eh?
    Enjoy the new digs
    Brendan